PM Pham Minh Chinh and the delegation were welcomed at the airport by Luxembourg Ambassador to Vietnam Patrich Hammer, Chief of Protocol of the Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Olivier Baldauff, and Vietnamese Ambassador to Luxembourg Nguyen Van Thao, among others.
During the trip, PM Pham Minh Chinh is scheduled to have talks with his counterpart Bettel, meet with the speaker of the parliament and the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, visit some economic establishments, attend a business forum between the two countries, and meet with representatives of the Vietnamese community in the European country.
The official visit takes place at a time when the bilateral relations are flourishing, especially in investment and development.
Having invested 2.6 billion USD in Vietnam, Luxembourg is the third largest E.U. investor in the Southeast Asian nation and also one of the E.U. countries that have ratified the E.U. – Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) early. It views Vietnam as one of the priority partners in development assistance, with total aid reaching 129 million EUR (136.4 million USD).
PM Pham Minh Chinh’s trip is expected to further intensify the friendship and cooperation with Luxembourg and expand cooperation in the fields where each country has strengths and Vietnam has demand such as pharmaceutical technology and logistics.
- Deputy PM’s visit to deepen Vietnam-Singapore ties
- 2017 – one of most successful years of Vietnam’s diplomacy: Deputy PM
- Nicaraguan Foreign Minister visits Vietnam
- New Zealand-Vietnam ties have significant potential to grow: PM Ardern
- Vietnam highly values ties with Rwanda: Deputy PM
- Australian PM’s visit to open new prospects for bilateral ties: diplomat
- PM Modi Visits Terracotta Warriors Museum in Xi'an
- Prince Harry and Meghan land in Sydney for start of 16-day Australia and South Pacific tour
- We’re protesting Trump’s visit by flying an inflatable Trump Baby over London
- Prince Harry and Meghan receive first baby gifts as they kick-start Australia tour
- Belgian prosecutor claims people smugglers told port officials that lorry container where 39 migrants died was full of cookies and biscuits
- Deputy PM: Vietnam ready to help Nigeria with high-tech agriculture
- The mother who has watched 280 men die: For 12 years, Michelle was an official execution witness in Texas, America's death penalty capital. In a new book, she says killing murderers is right - but the US state lets off too many women
- Trump snubs Danish queen as state visit canceled over Greenland
- Deserted Roads, Dal Lake Boat Ride As European MPs Visit J&K Amid Questions
- ‘Do something!’ Protests dog Trump’s Ohio shooting visit
- People must be the focus of smart city initiatives: Deputy PM
- NI paper review: Sales pitches to new mums and PM's election bid
- Amazon just started Prime Day early with big discounts on Echo Dot, Echo Plus, and more
- Vietnam, US to augment ties in economy-trade investment, defence
PM Pham Minh Chinh starts official visit to Luxembourg have 454 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 10, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.