Hanoi (VNA) – The 13th-tenure Party Central Committee's resolution on the continued enhancement of national industrialisation and modernisation by 2030, with a vision to 2045, was part of the focus of a national conference on December 6.
The hybrid event, opened on December 5, disseminated the resolutions issued at the 6th session of the 13th-tenure Party Central Committee in October.
Tran Tuan Anh, Politburo member and Chairman of the Committee's Economic Commission, said Resolution 29-NQ/TW on the work is the first specialised on national industrialisation and modernisation released by the Committee.
It is an extremely important political cornerstone for giving orientations about new mindsets, policies, tasks, and solutions to create momentum for national industrialisation and modernisation, helping realise the goals set in the resolution of the 13th National Party Congress, he noted.
Resolution 29-NQ/TW highlighted significant achievements in national industrialisation and modernisation over the last 10 years while straightforwardly pointing out shortcomings during the process, Anh went on.
Overall goals identified in the resolution include by 2030, Vietnam will have basically met the criteria of an industrialised country and been a developing country with modern industry and upper-middle income; and by 2045, it will have become a developed country with high income and one of the leading industrialised nations in Asia.
To achieve the goals for 2030, the resolution set up seven groups of main targets, including per capita gross domestic product (GDP) of about 7,500 USD and per capita gross national income (GNI) of over 7,000 USD.
It also outlined 10 groups of main implementation measures covering major issues, including reforming mindset and awareness, perfecting regulations and policies, resolving bottlenecks, and addressing shortcomings during national industrialisation and modernisation , according to the official./.
- US and Israeli intervention led UN to reject Palestinian resolution
- Egypt seeks UN resolution on Nile dam ispute with Ethiopia
- Japan’s ruling party calls for government to cancel Xi visit
- Rumors about national security law for HK debunked (9)
- Can a religious group that wants to bring down China's Communist Party survive in Hong Kong?
- INEC REC tells political parties to educate their members to right things
- NA adopts resolution on State budget final accounts of 2017
- View: Need for ‘national outlook for national security’ approach
- Flynn judge to allow 'amicus' submissions, delaying immediate resolution and drawing planned ethics complaint
- CMC reviews preparations for Party congresses in several units
- 22 parties call upon Centre, seek declaration of cyclone Amphan as natural calamity
- NAACP Escalates War Against Tea Party Using Phantom 'N-Word' as Justification
- UN Security Council adopts resolution to promote youth's role in peace, security
- Thanh Hoá should strive to be 'exemplary province': Party chief
- US Congress introduces resolutions marking 25 years of ties with Vietnam
- Nepal Opposition MPs Move Resolution in Parliament to Reclaim Land Allegedly Encroached on by China
- China's young climate heroes fight apathy – and the party line
- Edo: Ex-Deputy National Auditor calls for emergency APC NEC meeting
- China Officially Votes To Revoke Hong Kong’s Autonomy On National Security Affairs
- China says it will respond resolutely if UK sanctions officials
Party’s resolution on national industrialisation, modernisation disseminated have 496 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.