In one day, they cleaned the road, transferred rocks to build the 2km long and 4m wide road for the locals.
Since the beginning of 2022, the brigade has held many meaningful activities such as closely working with the An Giang and Soc Trang provincial authorities to implement information dissemination to mobilize the locals to strictly observe the Party's guidelines and policies and the State's laws.
It has also organized artistic and sports exchange programs with the participation of a large number of people.
Therefore, in 2022, the brigade has been honored by the Soc Trang and An Giang provincial People's Committees for their contribution to building the firm people's defense posture.
Translated by Song Anh
- Army unit makes outstanding achievements in mass mobilization work
- Live Updates: At Least 43 People Have Died In Hurricane Florence — And More Flooding Is Expected
- The epic turn-based strategy series which puts the player in charge of a civilisation is back in fine form
- Washington Post’s Afghanistan Story Reveals Core Folly of American Defense Strategy
- Authorities believe body in Arizona lake is missing girl
- Authorities recover body of girl swept away by creek
- Soldiers’ images in mass mobilization work
- Master Civilization VI with these starting tips for new players and veterans
- Concerns about rising seas reshaping major SF waterfront projects
- Urban planning in Afghanistan: angry warlords and no census
- US may send troops to border with Mexico as migrant caravan approaches
- Hearing Loss Is a Soldier’s Dire Enemy
- Why the world must worry about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal
- China-Pakistan axis: 'The best may be yet to come'
- Conservative manifesto pledges: what the experts say
- Mitch McConnell dismisses Donald Trump's demand for witnesses at his Senate trial as 'mutually-assured destruction' as he pushes for a rapid drama-free acquittal
- A year on, more details emerge about heroic Thai cave rescue
- MH17: Bodies arrive in Holland as Ukrainian rebel 'admits' missile system – as it happened
- US intelligence: rebels likely shot down MH17 'by mistake' – as it happened
- Shehu Shagari: President who rejected presidential residence
Military unit helps people build road have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.