According to Director of the municipal Department of Tourism Dang Huong Giang, the festival has contributed to promoting love for the Vietnamese traditional costume.
The 3-day event featured an Ao Dai Music Festival, a Creative Ao Dai Design contest for students, exhibition spaces, miniatures and 50 booths introducing products of artisans, designers, travel businesses, hotels, and tourism establishments from Hanoi, Hue, and Ho Chi Minh City.
In the spotlight were a parade of Ao Dai by the Hanoi Women’s Union involving 1,000 participants, a street Ao Dai show by 300 businesswomen and 200 children from around the country, and an art performance combined with an Ao Dai fashion show presented by 100 Hanoi students.
The event was part of efforts of the municipal authorities to stimulate tourism demand, and preserve and honor Vietnam's traditional values, thus attracting more and more tourists to Hanoi, Giang said, adding that such an event will be organised in following years, Giang said.
Within the framework of the closing ceremony, the municipal Department of Tourism presented awards of the tourism photo and tourism gift design contests launched in 2022, which received 1,414 entries of 147 candidates from eight localities nationwide.
- Tourism promotion campaigns help Vietnam attract more visitors
- Hanoi tourism industry encourages foreigners to consume Vietnamese products
- Five sensational tourism events for April
- Hanoi promotes tourism
- Various events marks 1,050th anniversary of the establishment of Dai Co Viet
- Nearly 30,000 visitors purchased tours during VN International Travel Mart 2019
- Thua Thien-Hue works to turn tourism into key industry
- Opportunities to promote tourism economy
- Opportunities to promote Vietnam's tourism economy
- Tourism administration boosts central destinations
- Enterprises meet in Hanoi to promote Thailand`s Nong Nooch ecotourism
- International Travel Expo Ho Chi Minh City 2018 expects to welcome 30,000 visitors
- Vegetarian food festival 2018 at Dam Sen Park
- Hanoi receives the best marketing campaign award
- Malaysian Famtrip delegation surveys tourism in central region
- Phan Thi Mo to compete at World Miss Tourism Ambassador
- Hue Festival 2018 welcomes nearly 50,000 visitors
- Agriculture tourism in HCM City needs boost
- HCM City sets up tourism representative office in France
- Ninh Binh holds firework displays to mark establishment of Dai Co Viet dynasty
Hanoi Tourism Ao Dai Festival 2022 attracts over 30,000 visitors have 334 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.