These programs and models include "Supporting children to go to school – Adopted children of border posts," "Literacy class," "Class of compassion," and "Lessons on border."
Through these activities, border guards have contributed to raising people’s intellectual standards, giving poor students an opportunity to continue their study, and nurturing children in remote and border areas.
The image of border guards acting as teachers has become close and familiar to the people in border areas, and their good deeds have received high appreciation and trust from local party committees, authorities and people.
Below are several photos of border guards' activities in eradicating illiteracy in border areas and on islands.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Europe shuts its borders: Guards lock down Schengen zone crossings in Spain, Portugal and Switzerland - as EU proposes barring overseas visitors from entering for 30 days
- Greek police launch tear gas at migrants as Turkish officers FIRE BACK at border crossing where thousands are trying to get into Europe and vigilante gangs are plotting to send them home
- Border guards undergo hardships combating COVID-19 epidemic
- Penguin protector Mezzo the maremma is on the job helping Middle Island occupants fight back
- Border guards assist locals in daily life
- Border control strengthened amid COVID 19
- Over 50,000 Migrants Denied Entry to Greece Since Turkey Opened Border
- Border guards support Vietnamese expatriates returning from Cambodia
- COVID-19: Tay Ninh suspends activities at auxiliary border gates
- Turkey's tent city: Fears migrant camp on border with Greece might turn into a Calais-style Jungle as thousands of refugees wait for their chance to sneak into Europe
- Vietnam turns abandoned shop on Cambodia border into quarantine
- Long An closes border with Cambodia
- Five Migrants Rescued from Swift Texas Border River
- Watch: Rikers Island Guard Beats Handcuffed Inmate in Shower, Lies to Cover Up Assault
- Sending in the troops: More than 3,300 National Guard soldiers are deployed across 28 states and US Army Corps of Engineers work to convert 10,000 hotel and dorm rooms to hospitals in New York as military expands role in coronavirus outbreak
- Vietnam will quarantine visitors, Lebanon is to close its borders, and South Africa declares state of emergency as world's response to coronavirus gets ramped up
- EU closes borders to foreigners to halt coronavirus spread: What to know
- Community assist border guard force's efforts in combating COVID-19
- How a quarantine saved everyone on Yerba Buena Island during the 1918 flu pandemic
- Europe’s Frontex sends more guards to protect Greek border
Border guards help eradicate illiteracy in border areas and on islands have 397 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 16, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.