Accordingly, 999 electronic vehicles of VF8 model are expected to arrive in California in the next 20 days and be handed to the first consumers by the end of December.
This is the first batch shipped abroad among 65,000 orders of VF8 and VF9 models.
After the US market, the first Vietnamese electronic vehicle maker will export other batches to Canada and Europe to hand over to its customers in 2023.
US Ambassador to Vietnam Marc E. Knapper expressed his delight that VinFast has placed its confidence in the future of electric vehicles in the US market, as the manufacturer also has its factory built in the country.
PM Chinh said that over the past years, the Vietnamese Party and State have issued a lot of policies to encourage and support the development of the automobile industry.
VinFast's initial achievement opens up a new electronic vehicle era in Vietnam, affirming the soundness of the leadership and directions of the Party and the Government./.
- Auto sales surge in the first quarter with exports up 17%
- Will VinFast break into Indonesia?
- Support policies for EVs mapped out to encourage Vietnamese private sector’s participation
- VinFast and Gotion High-Tech to produce EV batteries in Vietnam
- India revamps incentives for autos to boost EVs, hydrogen fuel cells -sources
- Exports surge 34.9 percent in August as chip exports hit record
- India Revamps Incentives For Autos To Boost EVs, Hydrogen Fuel Cells: Report
- India revamps incentives for autos: India revamps incentives for autos to boost EVs, hydrogen fuel cells -sources
- XPeng Sends First Batch Of Flagship P7 Electric Sedans To Norway
- Tata Motors domestic sales up 53% at 54,190 units in August; EV sales at 1022
- EV Day Special: EV sales set to grow fast, can charging network keep pace?
- World EV Day 2021: Top Upcoming Electric Four-Wheelers In India
- Hero Motors aims to treble exports, international revenue to Rs 3,000 crore by FY24
- Export targets difficult to meet under pandemic
- Enterprises risk losing export markets due to ocean freight cost
- How to select the right product to export
- Maruti Suzuki Crosses Milestone of 20 Lakh Vehicle Exports from India
- Businesses careful with ethylene oxide content in exports to different nations
- Chinese EV maker Nio cut sales forecast due to chip supply shortage
- India revamps incentives for autos to boost EVs, hydrogen fuel cells
VinFast exports first batch of EVs to US have 365 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.