The document proposed by the host Cambodia was also co-sponsored by the Philippines. It was among draft resolutions tabled by the AIPA Committee on Social Matters at the session on the day.
Vietnam recommended adding four points to the paper, three of which were agreed by other delegations. The recommendations included encouraging member parliaments to speed up comprehensive, inclusive, and sustainable digital transformation processes prioritizing the application in social welfare and disease prevention. They also covered increasing digital access for mountainous, ethnic, and remote areas, and monitoring related activities in the field of social protection and welfare serving policy transparency.
Vietnam and other nations anonymously agreed to a draft resolution on a report by the AIPA Advisory Council on Dangerous Drugs without any supplements and amendments.
Participants also basically agreed with a draft resolution on strengthening social health protection to address challenges in ASEAN proposed by Thailand, with Vietnam making three recommendations, which were approved by the assembly.
Vietnam said it is necessary to build a system of social security policies that cover the entire population, targeting disadvantaged groups. In the immediate future, it is necessary to research and propose mechanisms and policies to support disadvantaged groups to help them overcome difficulties after the pandemic.
The majority of proposals made at the meeting were approved and included in the final resolution of the committee.
At the end of the meeting, the resolutions were adopted with high consensus.
- IT firms expected to lead country’s digital transformation
- Australia, Vietnam issue new report on digital transformation roadmap
- Digital transformation should be part of Vietnam’s growth strategy: PwC
- Vietnam Business Summit 2019 highlights digital age
- Vietnamese NA Vice Chairwoman meets IPU leader, Cuban counterpart
- Vietnam to resolutely return foreign waste containers: PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- History in technicolor: From the famous 1945 Times Square kiss to Iwo Jima, iconic black and white images transformed
- HDMI Splitter - Mirror Digital Video and Audio Signals to Multiple Displays
- Schools need to focus on entrepreneurship: official
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- NA Vice Chairwoman meets top Serbian legislator
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Vmap, iNhandao need community’s contributions to succeed
- Vietnam's economy in good health, economists are cautiously optimistic
- Da Nang to host international IT events in October
- Việt Nam faces challenges in developing AI
- Vietnam, Singapore boost cooperation in innovation, technology
- Vietnam IT outsourcing conference to be held in HCM City
Vietnamese parliament co-sponsors AIPA resolution on digital transformation have 393 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.