On November 22, the delegation, led by Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) Hoang Quang Phong, was received by Vietnamese Ambassador to the U.S. Nguyen Quoc Dung.
Dung updated the delegation on the two countries' trade and investment cooperation situation as well as policies and prospects for development collaboration in the coming time, towards the 10th anniversary of the establishment of their comprehensive partnership next year.
He informed them of advantages, difficulties, challenges, as well as things to do when exporting to the U.S. market.
The Vietnamese representative agency in the U.S. will actively coordinate and support businesses in market research, provide information on U.S. buyers as well as trade fairs, he pledged, advising firms themselves to pay attention to research development strategies based on digital platforms, and increase application of information technology in corporate governance activities.
The delegation held working sessions with host businesses on November 23, and had other activities in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Joint statement between Vietnam and China
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/1
- Social News 1/12
- Vietnam, China issue joint communiqué
- Strengthening Vietnam - Japan Business Connectivity
- VN, China issue joint communiqué
- VCCI Bringing Bilateral Ties to New High
- Deputy PM, FM Minh's full remarks at 25th Int'l Conference on Future of Asia
- Startups by ‘dropouts' blaze a trail
- A lot of work to do to improve VN workforce
- Press digest – March 19
- Italian Businesses Interested in Vietnam’s Investment Climate
Vietnamese firms seek cooperation opportunities in US market have 242 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 11, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.