The workshop is part of a long-term cooperation program between the two countries in support of Vietnam’s efforts in transforming agriculture and food in a green and sustainable direction.
Speaking at the event, Danish Ambassador Nicolai Prytz said one of the reasons for Denmark’s success in organic products is that the country not only considers it a political priority, but also a cooperation on the basis of trust and long-term commitments between all parties in the value chain.
The workshop is a good opportunity to create conditions for leaders, managers, experts, researchers and enterprises from Denmark and Vietnam to continue to enhance the exchange of experience and knowledge in organic production, and management of organic products, he added.
Denmark is one of the world’s leading countries in organic agriculture and food production, and also the first country in the world to promulgate the Act on Organic Farming in 1987.
- The first female product manager at Google built a nonprofit to combat the sexism in tech
- Indonesia, vietnam establish cooperation in construction
- Cold supply chain: burning issue for Vietnam’s farm products
- Hyosung Chairman Commits to Vietnam as Key Production Base
- Five Books To Help You Be More Productive And Organized
- Vietnamese agricultural products seek ways to make inroads into Australia
- Agricultural products seek ways to make inroads into Australia
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Vietnam to set up portal to track agricultural products' origin
- Vietnam International Water Week kicks off
- Organica garden receives organic certification
- Vietnam's engineering sector needs reforms
- Canada offers big opportunities for Vietnam’s export wood products
- Cooper’s New Mastercraft Avenger M8™ Offers Quiet, Comfortable Ultra High Performance Ride
- Most workers feel productive for less than 6 hours a day
- 4 Ways Southeast Asians Can Build Successful Products
- Hyster Company innovation helps drive supply chain productivity
- SentinelOne Unveils Risk and Vulnerability Management for its Endpoint Protection Platform
- Tech Startup of the Week: Financial Management Service Turns Millennials Into â€˜Smarteysâ€™
Vietnam, Denmark cooperate in production, management of organic products have 314 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 17, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.