The exchange aims to enhance understanding, build trust and create consensus between Vietnamese coast guards and law enforcement forces of other nations in the region, especially neighboring countries sharing sea border with Vietnam, in coordination in performing tasks for peace, prosperity, cooperation and development.
The program will see the participation of law enforcement forces of seven countries, namely the Chinese Coast Guard, the Cambodian National Committee of Maritime Security, the Thai Maritime Enforcement Command Center, the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, the Indonesian Coast Guard, the Filipino Coast Guard, and the Vietnam Coast Guard.
The exchange's main activities include meeting with the Vietnamese Minister of National Defense, bilateral exchanges between the Vietnam Coast Guard and participating delegations, a banquet hosted by the Vietnam Coast Guard Command, and the “Vietnam Coast Guard and friends.” During the program, participating delegations will attend the Vietnam International Defense Expo 2022 and visit places of interest in Hanoi.
The event will be a basis for the organization of foreign relations and international cooperation activities of the Vietnam Coast Guard in the coming years.
It shows that the Vietnam Coast Guard’s activeness and pro-activeness in developing and expanding relations with maritime law enforcement forces of other countries in the spirit of cooperation, development, and integration have obtained practical results, contributing to maintaining security, order, safety, peace, and stability in the waters of Vietnam.
Notably, the Vietnam Coast Guard’s fostering of external affairs has contributed to developing and deepening its relations with Southeast Asian countries, including establishing and building cooperative relationship with maritime law enforcement forces in an intensive manner. The Vietnam Coast Guard affirms that it always supports and is ready to participate in regional cooperation fields to ensure maritime security and safety for peace, stability and development in the region.
Through activities within the program, the Vietnam Coast Guard wishes to widely spread the message, “Cooperation, development and integration,” to the maritime law enforcement forces of other countries, thus contributing to actualizing external defense relations, successfully implementing the Party’s foreign policy, and maintaining stability at sea, and protecting the Fatherland from afar.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Putin and Trump shake hands, exchange words at APEC summit
- IN PICTURES: A look back at the deadly 1953 floods which devastated north Essex coast
- Local food and drink championed in outstanding Dog Friendly Tours
- South China Sea: Filipino fishermen hope for Chinese benevolence
- Ian Smith was seen as ‘backbone of the family’
- Football fans pay respect to former England captain Jimmy Armfield
- Three women, suspect dead in California hostage standoff
- Robert Mercer’s Secret Adventure as a New Mexico Cop
- Assassins, gunfights and a U.S. spy crisis: The year the Korean Cold War ran hot
- Elon Musk Might Control Tesla
- Indonesia pushes for Southeast Asian patrols of disputed waters
- Northern trains affected as fresh rail strikes begin today
- Afghan students celebrate Chinese New Year as cultural, educational ties deepen
- 21 Glasgow restaurants to try before you die
- Ecuador's 'Pablo Escobar' drug kingpin extradited to US
- Pro-regime rallies due in Tehran as US imposes sanctions
- The 10 best bird watching sites in East Anglia
- China absence looms over Canada meeting on how to pressure North Korea
- When did Charles Bronson and Paula Williamson get married and what happened during the HMP Wakefield ceremony?
- When did Charles Bronson and Paula Williamson get married and what happened at the HMP Wakefield ceremony?
“Vietnam Coast Guards and friends” exchange program to be held have 546 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.