She made the pledge during her working session with Ambassador Dang Hoang Giang, Permanent Representative of Vietnam to the United Nations (U.N.).
She said she was delighted to witness Vietnam's efforts and achievements in promoting children's rights during her recent visit to Vietnam, and acknowledged the country's contributions to the organization's works.
Giang said that Russel's visit is of significance, contributing to the good relationship between Vietnam and the UNICEF on the occasion of the 45th anniversary of Vietnam's membership to the U.N.
He thanked UNICEF for its support in implementing policies for children in Vietnam, as well as the country’s COVID-19 prevention and control work, and vaccine coverage through the COVAX Program.
The diplomat affirmed that Vietnam is willing to participate more actively and substantively in UNICEF’s strategies, programs and activities at the global level.
- Performance Improvement in the Far-Flung Enterprise
- Trendsetters in Senior Living, Several Top Executives Reveal Careers in Serving Seniors
- LinkedIn Profiles and Your Executive Resume - What's the Difference?
- Educating Young Children is Easy and That is Why Wonderful Children Are Every Where Around Us
- UEFA leader wants ‘war on racists’ after English face abuse
- Children Learn to Cook in School
- 10 Suggestions For Parents Who Have Considered Taking Their Children to Nebraska to Drop Them Off
- How Can I Effectively Balance Work With the Needs of My Children?
- Transforming HR and IT From "Wayward Children" to Drivers of Business Success
- Donald Trump’s Lawyers Support Obama’s DACA Work Permits for Illegals
- Transitioning Corporate Executives As Franchisees
- The Third Imperative of Executive Effectiveness - Leading Learning When the Business Model Shifts
- Remaking Marico: How MD Saugata Gupta wants to disrupt the FMCG market with a host of new categories
- Kansas Medical Students Support Rural Patients
- Meeting Facilitator - Now Performing As Director - Conductor - Coach and Choreographer
- Interview With the Director of "My Dating School"
- How to Avoid the Top Ten Mistakes That Parents Make During Divorce
- Business Ethics in the World of Corporate Governance
- Toronto Botanical Garden expansion has growing pains
- How to Enjoy the Best of Hue - Central Vietnam
UNICEF wants to support more Vietnamese children in far-flung areas: executive director have 351 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.