The event, which was held in both face-to-face and virtual forms, focused on reviewing outcomes of the work in the past and drawing lessons to push up economic diplomacy in the new situation.
Opening the meeting, the Government leader said a year ago, the Government issued Resolution 128/NQ-CP on safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control of the COVID-19 pandemic with a focus on the vaccine strategy. The shift has so far proven effective and timely, he said, elaborating that the economy grew strongly from negative growth in the third quarter of 2021 and the country has successfully controlled the pandemic.
Earlier, the Government launched a vaccine strategy with three contents: setting up a COVID-19 vaccine prevention fund, conducting vaccine diplomacy and establishing a Government working group on vaccine diplomacy with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as the core, the Prime Minister noted.
“Despite difficulties, we managed to have enough vaccine sources for pandemic prevention and control,” he noted.
Highlighting the important role of diplomacy in the country’s socio-economic development, the Government leader said that valuable lessons learned from vaccine diplomacy work over the past time will apply to economic diplomacy for rapid recovery and sustainable development.
- Malaysia’s Prime Minister Mahathir meets RP business leaders
- PAP sets stage for Heng Swee Keat to be Prime Minister
- NZ Prime Minister Sets Up Advisory Council to Counter Gloomy Business Sentiment
- Shinzo Abe re-elected prime minister after landslide victory in Japan
- Everything you need to know about what Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in his National Day message
- U.K. Prime Minister May, facing defeat, could postpone Brexit vote
- Australia's prime minister to face internal dissent as parliament resumes
- NAFTA talks moving forward in a ‘significant way,’ Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says
- Australia readies for new prime minister after bitter coup
- Australia's new prime minister to face hostile parliament in test of mettle
- Iraq's top Shi'ite cleric says yet to see progress under new prime minister
- Bangladesh votes in polls seen as referendum on resolute Prime Minister
- General Prayut returns as prime minister
- Why can’t prime ministers just stay home?
- PM Lee congratulates new Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan
- Prime Minister to undertake working visit to Austria
- Prayut slams the door on prime minister debates
- Israeli prime minister meets Australian opposition leader
- How Boris Johnson could still become prime minister
- In full: Joint statement by prime ministers at 9th Malaysia-Singapore leaders' retreat
Prime Minister chairs meeting on vaccine diplomacy have 388 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.