The 299 officials represented nearly 11,000 communal VFF committees’ presidents and more than 90,000 heads of boards for VFF affairs across the country.
According to President of the VFF Central Committee Do Van Chien, they have stayed close to the community and understood the people’s aspirations and expectations, and are an active force in popularizing the Party and State’s policies and laws.
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc recognized their contribution to the VFF strong performance in strengthening social consensus, caring for the people, encouraging the people to engage in patriotism movements, conducting social supervision and criticism, preventing corruption, and building the Party and the administration.
The leader asked the VFF Central Committee to continue strengthening the operations of the VFF committees at the communal level as well as the boards for VFF affairs in the community, considering it a vital factor of front work.
He requested VFF officials continue to stay close to the people from all walks of life, while asking for more favorable conditions for those involved in supervising the operation of the local administration.
He said he hopes VFF officials will report hot, current and sensitive matters of public attention and give advice on solutions. They should continuously improve their communication skills, while taking the lead in all movements and better caring for the people’s living conditions, he said.
The State leader expected the VFF to continue to renovate their operation contents and methods, further promoting the role of communal VFF committees and boards for VFF affairs in more than 100,000 residential areas across the country, thus gathering the strength of 100 million people inside the country and Vietnamese community abroad towards the target of building Vietnam into a strong, democratic, equal, and civilized country with rich people.
- French President Francois Hollande appoints interior minister as new PM
- Efforts to shield Ukraine call reﬂect broad secrecy push
- As grassroots labor activism rises, will unions take advantage?
- Mubarak's resignation is hailed as a victory for people power
- Mexico hails drug lord Coronel's death but democracy remains at risk
- Residents giving grassroots input on plan for downtown Moorhead
- The inevitable Democrat? Clinton announces her bid for US president
- Germany Hails Bali Outcome as Better Than Expected
- US officials hail release of citizens from North Korea
- European Parliament urges Sepp Blatter to quit FIFA presidency now
- Party wagons in Montana circle president in impeachment inquiry
- Donald Trump ‘Muslim ban’ hailed by White House official as ‘massive success’ despite flight chaos and protests
- Bird Flu Talks Hailed a Success After Securing $1.9 Billion
- Ukraine prosecutor hailed by Trump achieved little
- US general hails the Bundeswehr's 'central role' in Afghanistan
- NATO-Russian Relations Still on Hold Despite Germany's Efforts
- US President Obama hails an 'Africa on the move' in Kenya visit
- Trump and Abe hail US-Japan alliance as "cornerstone" of peace
- German officials laud new integration law as 'historic step'
- US, Russian presidents sign historic disarmament treaty
President hails efforts of VFF officials at grassroots levels have 465 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.