Speaking at a press conference after his swearing-in ceremony on November 24, he said he will lead a unity government comprising the main coalitions of Pakatan Harapan (PH), Barisan Nasional (BN) Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS), Parti Warisan Sabah, Malaysian United Democratic Alliance, and some independent lawmakers.
The 10th PM of Malaysia noted he leaves door open for others such as Perikatan Nasional (PN) and Gabungan Rakyat Sabah (GRS) to join in as well.
He also announced that he will not take his prime minister salary but declare all his assets.
The new leader added his government will focus on economic issues and not tolerate corruption or the abuse of power.
- No plans for third bridge – Singapore prime minister
- New Malaysian National Automotive Policy
- Malaysian GP inks new deal
- New police task force set up to improve road safety
- Strong international interest for KL-S’pore HSR – PM
- Mustapa defends Accord-based Proton Perdana: too low-volume to justify developing new model – report
- China still interested in KL-Singapore HSR project?
- Malaysian Diesel to be blended with Palm Oil soon
- New drivers face driving restrictions as Government pitches graduated licences
- Government considers graduated licences for new drivers
- New Proton Perdana based on eighth-gen Honda Accord handed over – PM gets a stretched version!
- W221 Mercedes-Benz S300L for Penang Chief Minister
- 'It's OK, just forget Vision 2020' is Tun Mahathir's response to public's rejection of new national car idea
- Taxi drivers hit out at new SPAD reform plan – say local cars will be abandoned if all models can be taxis
- Budget 2010: what it means for Malaysian motorists
- New fuel subsidy plan in the next 3 months!
- Malaysia to explain new Singapore toll fees – report
- New national car this Tuesday?
- Australian Minister says she has 'Cricket Crush' on Virat Kohli
- New Prachin Buri plant to make Thailand Honda’s fourth largest production base worldwide
New Malaysian Prime Minister pledges to balance all interests have 292 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.