Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh, who is also head of the steering committee of the seminar, chaired the meeting.
At the meeting, Major General Nguyen Hoang Nhien, Director of the Vietnam Military History Institute, the permanent organ of the steering committee, held that based on the opinions of the Steering Committee at the meeting on November 4, his unit has supplemented and completed the plan of the national seminar while collaborating with relevant agencies to finish the preparations, especially in accomplishing speeches and documents for the event.
Delegates to the meeting also agreed on the number of participants, the press briefing, and other activities on the sideline of the seminar.
The seminar is scheduled to take place on December 9 at the defense ministry's headquarters. It will feature 130 speeches of generals, historical witnesses, researchers and experts from the ministries of national defense and public security, and researching institutes and centers nationwide.
The seminar will also focus on clarifying the strategic vision and the sound leadership of the Party Central Committee, the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense at the decision to open the "Hanoi – Dien Bien Phu in the air" campaign. It is also expected to help point out lessons of experience that may be applied to current national construction and defense cause.
Speaking at the meeting, Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh emphasized that the national seminar is an important event; therefore, the preparation work must be carried out carefully in all aspects. He noted that the coordination among relevant agencies should be done closely and regularly to successfully organize the seminar, contributing to educating troops and people across the country about the revolutionary traditions.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Dien Bien Phu victory to be re-enacted through circus art
- Meaningful activities held in border program
- Hanoi ready to welcome thousands home from COVID-19-hit areas
- Hanoi chairman dismisses rumours of city lockdown
- Iranians go to the polls; coronavirus concerns may dampen turnout
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 16
- Vietnam’s COVID-19 tally reaches 60
- Vietnam’s Covid-19 confirmed cases reaches 61
- Vietnam Covid-19 confirmed cases reach 61
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 21
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 20
- Vietnam confirms 11 new Covid-19 infections
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 26
- Gia Lai charm of the Central Highlands
- Gia Lai, little known gem of Central Highlands
- Vietnam enforces mandatory 14-day quarantine for all arrivals
- 'This action can seriously aggravate the situation in the region.' Vladimir Putin uses emergency call to Emmanuel Macron to blast Donald Trump's drone strike on Iran's terror chief
- Quarantines and Cheesesteaks: How Sean Payton’s Coping With Covid-19 During a Seismic Week of NFL Moves
- FMIA Divisional: Aaron Rodgers, Packers Aren’t Finished, Derrick Henry Can’t Be Stopped, and more
National seminar on “Hanoi – Dien Bien Phu in the air” Victory to be held on December 9 have 447 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.