During the visit, N.A. Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai held talks with First Deputy Speaker of the Egyptian House of Representatives Ahmed Saad El-Din Mohamed Abd El-Rehim who said that the two sides have supported each other at international forums in line with common stances in various issues such as human rights and disarmament.
He appreciated Vietnam's backing for Arab problems, as well as the country's viewpoints at multilateral forums, especially at the United Nations Security Council (UNSC).
The Egyptian leader also expressed his wish that Vietnam will continue to support Egypt at international forums and in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and suggested the two parliaments promote cooperation and exchange of delegations at all levels, and share legislative experience in order to contribute to promoting the bilateral collaboration in the fields of economy, trade, education, tourism, culture and heritage conservation.
N.A. Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai affirmed that Vietnam always attaches importance to and wishes to strengthen the traditional friendship and multifaceted cooperation between the two countries and the two legislative bodies in a comprehensive and practical manner.
This visit aimed to continue consolidating and developing the good bilateral friendship and cooperation, he said, adding that Vietnam always appreciates the important role and position of Egypt in Africa and the world, especially at regional and international multilateral organisations and forums such as the U.N., the African Union (A.U.), the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM).
He asked the two countries' ministries and sectors to soon hold the sixth meeting of the inter-governmental committee to review and put forward specific measures to improve multifaceted cooperation.
N.A. Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai proposed the two sides strengthen collaboration in culture and tourism, cooperation between localities, and people-to-people exchanges.
The N.A. Vice Chairman also worked with Deputy Speaker of the Senate Bahaa El-Din Abu Shoqa, during which they affirmed to continue strengthening cooperation between the two legislative bodies; creating favorable conditions for businesses and investors; working together to address global issues such as food security, water security and climate change response; and cooperating and sharing experience in digital transformation and e-parliament building.
N.A. Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai also worked with leaders of the Egyptian General Authority for Investment and Free Zones and the Suez Canal Special Economic Zone, and visited the Vietnamese Embassy in Egypt.
- Sudan: Ethiopian Prime Minister Appreciates Decree of President Al-Bashir On Release of Ethiopian Convicts
- Sudan: Cibafi Global Forum Second Day Is Launched With the Exclusive Signature Cibafi Breakfast Session
- Sudan: UNSC, AU High-Level Delegations Visit Darfur
- Nigeria: Dangote Group Appoints First Female Executive Director, Others
- Kenya: Wilson Sossion Calls Meeting to Replace Retired KNUT Officials
- Tanzania: Resolve Oil Row, Ndugai Orders
- Nigeria: Senate 'Appeals' Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-Agege's Suspension
- Africa: Meeting to discuss measures needed to tackle illicit financial flows in Africa
- Nigeria: Russia's Rosatom Urges Nigeria to Use Nuclear Energy to Resolve Power Crisis
- Nigeria: We Are Meeting Buhari Next, nPDP Says After Meeting Osinbajo
- East Africa: Public-Private Pacts Open Doors to Climate Finance in Rwanda and Ethiopia
- Africa's Alternative Path to Development
- Sudan V-P
- Nigeria: What We Know About Obasanjo's New Political Party, ADC
- Mozambique: Legal Training Centre Must Avoid Corruption
- Sudanow Claims First Prize of an Online Article On Traditional Foods
National Assembly Vice Chairman pays working visit to Egypt have 536 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 6, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.