Speaking at the closing ceremony, Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said the committee reviewed the N.A.'s fourth meeting and offered initial opinions on the fifth meeting.
Full-time lawmakers also agreed with the Government's proposal to hold the second extraordinary meeting in early 2023 to consider and decide on several urgent issues, including the approval of the National Master Plan and the revised draft Law on Medical Examination and Treatment, discussions on clause 3 of Resolution 30/2021/QH15 of the N.A. on special solutions to COVID-19 prevention and control as well as the Government's health-related proposals.
They are also scheduled to consider piloting several special mechanisms and policies for Ho Chi Minh City, and other financial-budget issues.
The N.A. Secretary General, Chairman of the N.A. Office and members of the N.A. Standing Committee were asked to work closely with the Government agencies to thoroughly prepare for the extraordinary meeting, adding that whether it is held or not depends on preparations.
At the meeting, legislators reached high consensus on the signing of an agreement between the Vietnamese and U.S. Governments to build, upgrade and maintain their buildings of diplomatic and consular offices. The N.A. Committee for External Relations was assigned to complete documents and procedures in the regard.
They also looked into the allocation of development investment capital from the State budget for three national target programs for 2021-2025 and the addition of foreign capital for the national target program on new-style rural development.
The committee agreed on the policy of adjusting the refinancing plan of localities this year and the Prime Minister’s proposal on the appointment and dismissal of Vietnamese ambassadors abroad.
Important conclusions reached by the N.A. Standing Committee must be realized soon, the N.A. Chairman stated.
- China's national legislature starts 2nd plenary meeting of annual session
- Trump says meeting with Democrats on government shutdown was 'total waste of time'
- China Focus: Top legislature holds joint inquiry meeting on air pollution control
- 'Stay away!' Iran's President Rouhani issues chilling warning to the West to keep out of the Gulf as he parades nation's military hardware - including missiles which could reach US bases - after America sent reinforcements to the region
- The International Olympic Committee will host an 'esports forum' later this month
- Welsh Assembly candidate is suspended by Tories after judge accuses him of deliberately sabotaging his friend's rape trial by saying the victim had taken part in group sex
- Meet the Minis – Daughters of the Crucible – Winner and New Competition Announced
- Creative Assembly’s Moddessy: Shogun 2 Unbound
- Kickstarter Katchup – 17th February 2013
- Meet the studio behind Call of Duty: Black Ops and Zombies mode
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends Updated Impressions - Single-player and the campaign game
- Alien Nation: Going ‘Nowhere’ With Duangle
- WrestleMania 34: Why Biker Undertaker and John Cena Will Meet At The WWE PPV
- Meet the inspiring Unity developers of tomorrow – Unity Blog
- Call of Dota: Heroes of Wargaming? Meet Paladins, the world's first CCG-MOBA-FPS
- Democrats get ready to ram through next phase of Donald Trump impeachment inquiry in face of Republican objections as he demands his party 'stand together and defender the leader' against 'smears'
- Trump pats Putin on the back and chats with smiling Saudi Crown Prince - the man accused of ordering the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - who stands in the front row for 'family photo' at G20 summit
- NA hail socio-economic, budget performance in 2019
- European firms optimistic with EVFTA
- We. The Revolution in Context
National Assembly Standing Committee’s 17th meeting closes have 571 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.