Under the chair of N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, the committee is scheduled to give opinions on the outcomes of the 4th session of the 15th National Assembly which concluded on November 15 and preparations for the legislature’s 2nd extraordinary session and the 5th regular session in May next year.
Regarding the N.A.'s 2nd extraordinary session, N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said the Prime Minister has submitted to the N.A. Standing Committee seven urgent issues that need to be handled early, including the national master planning in 2021 – 2030, with a vision to 2050; a draft revised Law on Medical Examination and Treatment; and a number of financial and budgetary issues, including solutions to handle problems and inadequacies at some toll stations and transport infrastructure projects under the BOT investment form.
The N.A. Standing Committee will look into issues to be put on the agenda of the second extraordinary session.
The committee will also consider and give opinions on a number of issues related to finance and budget, including the allocation of remaining capital from the central budget for the three national target programs for poverty reduction, new-style rural area building and socio-economic development in ethnic minority-inhabited and mountainous areas, in the 2021-2025 period; and the adjustment of on-lending capital plan of localities in 2022.
They will also comment on the signing of an agreement between the governments of Vietnam and the U.S. on conditions for renovating, constructing and maintaining diplomatic sites of the two sides (COCA Agreement).
A proposal of the Prime Minister on the appointment and dismissal of Vietnamese Ambassadors abroad will also be considered and approved at the session.
- NA Standing Committee convene 39th session
- NA Standing Committee to question ministers
- NA Standing Committee looks to trim fat
- 14th National Assembly convenes eighth session
- National Assembly convenes in Hà Nội
- As Winter Session Begins, Here's a Look at Key Bills Likely to be Discussed in Parliament
- Winter Session updates: Rajya Sabha passes Jallianwala Bagh National Memorial (Amendment), Bill
- Winter Session updates: LS passes bill to raise chit fund amount by three times
- Winter Session LIVE: Parliament to discuss Pollution, WhatsApp snooping today
- Winter Session Live: Rajya Sabha passes 'Jallianwala Bagh National Memorial' bill
- Pollution, 250th Rajya Sabha session mark Parliament’s 1st week
- Rajya Sabha reports productivity of over 90% in first week of Winter Session
- Key bills on surrogacy, abortion, assisted reproduction this winter session
- NA committee chairman, health minister relieved
- Winter Session: Questions To Come Up In Rajya Sabha On Tuesday
- Winter Session Of Parliament Begins: Citizenship Bill, Economic Slowdown On Legislative Agenda; 10 Points
- Parliament set to create records in business done in one session
- East Asia Inter-Regional Tourism Forum convenes meeting in Quang Ninh
- Rajasthan assembly to hold 2-day session to commemorate 70 yrs of Constitution
- Inspection group convenes to discuss report on fisheries law enforcement
N.A. Standing Committee convenes 17th session have 459 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.