The Clark Development Corporation was established to operate, administer, manage and develop the Clark Freeport Zone (CFZ) and the Clark Special Economic Zone (CSEZ).
At the meeting, Devanadera expressed her hope that Vietnam will share its development policies and experience, as well as cooperation orientations for the two sides in the time ahead.
N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue emphasized that the Clark Special Economic Zone is on the right track as it has ensured the harmony of industrial and urban development and environmental protection.
The top legislator noted that many Vietnamese companies and groups are investing billions of USD abroad in the fields of IT, energy, agricultural product processing and real estate.
Meanwhile, Vietnam has so far attracted 35,000 projects with a total registered capital of over 435 billion USD, he said, adding that Vietnam has been evaluated by the United Nations as one of the 20 most successful countries in the world in terms of foreign direct investment attraction.
He, therefore, suggested Vietnamese and Philippine businesses step up investment promotion in the time ahead to match potential and strength of both sides.
- Trump links his presidency to big corporate promises like Foxconn, for better or worse
- Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov receives President of Inter-Parliamentary Union
- Fresh bid for homes on Stowmarket site by developers behind ‘worst case of speculative application’
- Talks on White Rocks ongoing, 10 months after corporation said it hoped for agreement ‘within days’
- Representatives of Belarusian Union of Afghanistan War Veterans receive state awards
- Opinion: why training Clarks employees in kids speech is a cynical non-solution to the literacy crisis
- Corporations in EU Not Paying Fair Share in Taxes
- 'No deal.' Jack Clarke at the centre of transfer speculation but Leeds United adamant their precocious winger will not be sold
- Former council chairman will be missed
- Darrell Clarke issues heartfelt message to Bristol Rovers supporters
- Lavrinovich appointed aide to Belarus president in Grodno Oblast
- Opinion: By backing the coup in Venezuela, Donald Trump is just like any other US president
- Ian Holloway on Clarke's departure and the future at Bristol Rovers
- PM calls for investment in energy and infrastructure development
- Movers and shakers of Romania's EU presidency
- New boss at company developing UK Central Hub
- Wing declared ’Best Overall Developer’
- Chinese president calls for reunification between China and Taiwan
- Over 450 students, educators to receive grants from Belarus president's special fund
- Ivanka Trump 'in the running for World Bank presidency'
N.A. Chairman receives President of Clark Development Corporation have 387 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.