Simultaneously, the city must perfect its institutions, mechanisms, and policies to mobilize resources for its development as well as restructure the economy and renovate the growth model. Ho Chi Minh City ought to implement the Politburo's Resolution 24 on socio-economic development and assurance of national defense and security in the Southeast region and HCMC until 2030 with a vision to 2045. The southern metropolis will propose to the Central Committee and ready to ready to pilot specific mechanisms in the coming time.
By staff writers – Translated by Dan Thuy
- Need For Speed franchise goes home to Criterion Games amid EA restructure
- Smart city project yields initial fruit in HCMC
- Trends marketers need to look out for in 2020
- Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Startup Saturday: AI,IoT, ML; high-end solutions put to work
- Mobile money to add up 0.5 ppts to Vietnam economic growth
- First Data, Visa to enable PIN on mobile capability for small merchants
- Gave up on your New Year’s resolutions? Recharge your creativity with this no-nonsense advice
- Will 5G mobile networks wreck weather forecasting?
- Ho Chi Minh City real estate developers urge solutions for breakthough
- ETAuto Tech Summit 2019: Top leaders discuss India-centric approaches for connected mobility evolution
- HCM City authorities, property developers discuss solutions to problems plaguing market
- HCM City scales up smart city development project to all districts
- National development: Stakeholders emphasise need for infrastructure devt
- Ca Mau province focuses on tourism development
- Japan assists HCMC in urban railway management
- The court let T-Mobile buy Sprint because Sprint completely sucks
- HCMC aims to become major Asian tourism hub
- WB offers strategy to help Vietnam develop solar power
- 'Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid' Developer Answers Combo, DLC, and Console Questions
More creative solutions needed to mobilize all resources for HCMC’s development have 890 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.