The 71 beauties from around the world engaged in an array of cultural activities of local ethnics, including Tha Khenh dance, Chuong dance, and nem pao (ball throwing).
They participated in photo-shooting and filming sessions serving the promotion of such destinations as Bach Long glass bridge, a pine forest in Ang village, Dai Yem waterfall, and a tea hill. Son La is among the five heritage regions earmarked for the contestants to visit and experience. The remaining destinations are Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Phu Tho, and Vinh Phuc. Miss Tourism World 2022, themed "Bringing the World to Vietnam", will be held in the northern province of Vinh Phuc on December 3./
- Arizona Native Culture
- Cultural Tourism in Tanzania
- The 7,107 Islands of Philippines Beckon You to Explore the Richness of Nature and Their Culture!
- Medical Tourism Another Niche Market In South Africa
- Sikkim: The Last Shangri-La
- A New Strategy on Diversity: Aligning Leadership and Organizational Culture
- The Formation Of Spanish American Culture - Schooling
- Las Vegas Attractions - Atomic Testing Museum
- Make Work Cultures Fit The Needs And Aspirations Of Young Adults, And They Will Stay Here
- Leeds Festival - Not to Be Missed!
- Is Dick Cheney the Real Manchurian Candidate?
- 10 Places Not To Be Missed In Singapore
- Mexico 2006 - My Cultural Immersion Experiment
- Meet the candidates: Jefferson Hills Council
- Presenting: Ottawa's Byward Market - Special Events, Culture & Art, Boutiques and Culinary Delights
- The French Riviera - Travel and Tourism in and Around Nice
- Experiences That Influenced My Life
- Can't Go to Germany? Experience World Cup Fever Close to Home
- Using Negative Experience to Discover Your Strength
- Importance of a Detailed Map of Spain
Miss Tourism candidates experience Son La culture have 257 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.