The music video for hit single “Gặp May”, "Lucky" in English, by Vietnamese singer Wren Evans is set to vie in the Best music video category at the 27th Asian Television Awards, which will take place this December.
The “Lucky” music video by Evans, real name Le Phan, will be competing at the Asian awards 2022 alongside other submissions from China, the Republic of Korea, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Qatar, New Zealand, and Australia.
An award ceremony will be held on December 1 in Manila, the Philippines.
At present, “Lucky” has raked in over 4.8 million YouTube views since its official release in January.
Evans, 21, is from Hanoi and began writing songs on the piano as a child. He and his two friends started a band called Jeune Homme when they were both at school.
His music video received the most fan votes at the MTV Fan Choice 2022 organised by MTV Vietnam in July, thereby going on to represent the country to compete at the 27th Asian Television Awards.
Launched back in 1996, the Asian Television Awards recognise excellence in programming, production, and performance in the Asian television industry. It has over 40 categories and attracts hundreds of entries annually.
- Local Partnerships Key for Asian Localization of IP, Say TV Heavyweights at ATF
- Grammy Award winner Rod Stewart's son, 11, collapses at football match, rushed to hospital
- Singer H.E.R. to play Disney princess Belle in ABC's upcoming special Beauty And The Beast: A 30th Celebration
- What’s on TV This Week: ‘His Dark Materials’ and the People’s Choice Awards
- Ashley Roberts shows off her rarely seen butterfly tattoo in a backless purple cut-out dress at the Variety Club Awards
- Ram Charan and Jr NTR jointly occupy number 1 position in UK's South Asian celebrity list '22
- Celine Dion's long-lasting career: What to know about the Canadian singer
- "Lalo" Rodríguez, Puerto Rican salsa singer, dies at 64
- From Strictly to Bake Off and First Dates – here is your full Christmas TV guide
- Chandigarh actor-director selected by British academy of film
- Strictly’s Anton Du Beke says ‘I wish I took a different path’ in candid career admission
- HiFi Holiday Festival Brings the Philippines to Los Angeles For Annual Toy Drive – Film News in Brief
- ATF – Weiyu Films and Studio76 Expand the RisingStories Screenwriting Competition
- For Entertaining Musicals, Look No Further Than … Paris
- Maureen Stapleton, Oscar-Winning Actress, Is Dead at 80
- Selena Gomez 'so excited' to be up for a Golden Globe
- Renowned Japanese musician Kitaro to perform in Vietnam next year
- What’s on TV This Week: Lots of Holiday Specials and ‘Yellowstone’
- Where Luther cast are now as Netflix movie details revealed – losing 5 teeth over unusual addiction to racy sex scenes
- Tragic last appearance of Cheers star Kirstie Alley who looked ‘amazing’ just 12 weeks before sudden cancer death
Local singer to compete at 27th Asian Television Awards have 455 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.