The Decision details that the Ministry of Industry and Trade is in charge of and cooperates with related ministries, local authorities in managing energy use activities of the listed key power users in compliance with the Law on Energy Conservation and Effective Use, Decree No.21/2011/ND-CP by the Government on detailing measures to implement the mentioned law.
This Ministry is also responsible for working with concerned state agencies, ministries, and the People's Committee of provinces, cities to update the energy use status to the Prime Minister for the issuance of a list of key energy users by March 31 each year.
The People's Committee of all provinces, cities must direct relevant state departments, agencies to notify key energy users in their areas. The consumption of power must be closely monitored, and energy conservation programs must be launched among these users.
Specialized state units located in each locality are asked to check, review, and prepare a list of key energy users in their area to submit to the Ministry of Industry and Trade by February 1 each year. State groups and corporations must carry out this task by the same deadline as well.
By Phan Thao – Translated by Thanh Tam
- Using Opt-In Email List to Build Business Relationships and Earn a Higher Income
- Forgiveness and Releasing Problems
- Save Money by Automating Your Home's Energy Needs
- Top Ten Tips For Building Your Opt in List
- Solar Panels As A Source For Solar Energy
- Earth For Energy
- Three Important Alternative Energy Websites - A Quick Review
- Build Your Internet Marketing Email List - 5 of the Best Methods
- 5 Elements That Build a Massive Subscriber List
- Adoption of Solar Energy For Homes
- How Energy Piles Combined With Solar Power Would Need No Other Power to Heat All Our Homes
- The Energy Star Challenge - Building a Better World 10% at a Time
- Energy Saving Ideas - Eco Friendly Home Lighting That Saves You Money
- Alternative Energy And Solar Energy - Fighting Rising Electricity Costs With Solar Power
- Energy Saving Products - Top 10 Easy Energy Saving Devices
- The Regulation Of Energy Deregulation
- Hiring a Home Energy Agent - The Key to a Comfortable Affordable Home
- Opt-in Mailing List Is A Click Away
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Wind Energy
- Here Are 4 Ways to Build an Opt-In Prospect List For Your Online Business
List of key energy users in 2021 released have 374 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.