Speaking at the ceremony, District 7 Party Committee Secretary Vo Khac Thai said that these two digital transformation products are of great significance because they will pave the way for District 7 in applying science and technology to solve problems; moreover, the district will gradually overcome its existing problems in the management of party members and evaluation of staff and civil servants.
By Ngo Binh – Translated by Dan Thuy
- San Francisco puts brakes on parking auction app
- A Guide to All the Best, Worst and Weirdest 2017 TV Pilots You’ll Probably Never Watch
- Fighting fire in Louisville, the hackathon way
- Los Angeles gets its Google Apps groove
- Apple's B2B App Store: Four reasons why it's a big enterprise deal
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013: A conundrum solved
- School District Removes Christmas From Calendar to Spite Muslims
- Mobile payments: A solution in search of a problem?
- With Ford Sync, Michigan students bring downloadable apps to cars
- Android Gmail app security hole lets you pretend to be anyone online
- Why Are There So Many Productivity Apps and How Do I Pick One?
- Facebook unloads new developer tools at F8 for monetizing apps
- Aspen Ideas Festival: How data could help solve international crime
- NAB pilots 'virtual banker' for SMEs
- Can 'pilot as a service' make it easier to test new enterprise applications?
- Mobile app alerts city of potholes as you drive
- Social app gives Londoners plenty of excuses to meet
- Schools ditch books for iPads; Won't solve today's reading 'crisis'
- Meet The Former Tesla Engineers Who Want To Fix Self-Driving Cars' Maps Problem
- Chinese government backs China firm suing Obama over wind farm veto
HCMC’s District 7 pilots two apps to pave way for district's solving problems have 517 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.