|The Hai Thach-Moc Tinh gas field cluster is located in blocks 05-2 and 05-3 of the Nam Con Son Basin, around 320 kilometers southeast of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province. This area lies at a depth of 118 to 145 meters and has a highly complex geological structure.|
|Musician Truong Quy Hai wrote a special song for the flag salute ceremony, called "The East Sea flies the national flag". It inspires participants with the words "put your hands on your heart, together we look towards the national flag…"|
|Due to the complexity and technical difficulties of the project, and other issues, BP transferred the project back to Vietnam after nine years of research and expenditure exceeding US$500 million. After BP's withdrawal, Petrovietnam successfully developed the East Sea 01 project on its own thanks to application of the most modern and advanced exploration, drilling, mechanical engineering technologies necessitated by the distinctive geological features.|
|BIENDONG POC Petroleum Operating Company represents Petrovietnam in the research, development and operation of the two Hai Thach-Moc Tinh gas fields. In addition to economic contributions to the country, the employees of BIENDONG POC are proud of the tradition of the oil and gas industry and of the will and patriotism of those who perform this difficult work of oil and gas exploration and exploitation.|
| Work on the rig resumes after the flag salute ceremony on the helipad. Dr. Ngo Huu Hai, General Director of BIENDONG POC, and the oil rig's director Doan Mai Lam check equipment on the rig.
The Hai Thach-Moc Tinh oil rig is located in an area of very high pressure and abnormally high temperatures. The deepest well lies at a depth of more than 4,600 meters, with temperature at its bottom of up to 190 degrees Celsius and pressure exceeding 890 atmospheres.
|The flag salute ceremony on the Hai Thach drilling rig has been performed by BIENDONG POC since July 2018, and was recognized by the Vietnam Records Organization as the flag raising ceremony at the farthest oil rig in the East Sea. Dr. Ngo Huu Hai, General Director of BIENDONG POC, said the ceremony at the beginning of each week aims to instill patriotism, national pride and gratitude to previous generations who have sacrificed for the independence and freedom of the fatherland, and remind BIENDONG POC staff of the importance of serving the fatherland and the people.|
- Italian Oil Giant Joins Qatar Gas Project after Russia Cuts Supplies
- Flag Day connections: 'If we got caught with those stars they'd kill us'
- King graces birthday awards investiture ceremony
- Italy's Eni joins giant Qatar gas project after Russian cuts
- Gas prices surge 39pc after US fire adds to Russia supply fears
- Agong graces birthday awards' investiture ceremony
- King, Queen attend Trooping the Colour ceremony
- Cobb County Government: Cobb's Board Okays Emergency Frontline Staff Incentive
- Full military pomp and ceremony for King’s birthday
- National Action founder who performed Hitler salute in concentration camp oven jailed
- Backed from frontlines, Ukraine tries to seal World Cup spot
- Flag Day is a patriotic spectacle in these all-American communities
- Yoon Suk-yeol talks tough to North at Memorial Day ceremony
- Bidens honor the Navy's new submarine at ceremony for USS Delaware
- Ukraine war: Weapons running out on southern frontline that has barely moved in weeks
- We should all salute the baller named Sue
- QatarEnergy signs deal with TotalEnergies for North Field East project
- MassBay Community College: MassBay Honors Student Awardees At 60th Commencement Ceremony
- Tokyo 2020: 26-member track-and-field squad for Olympic Games announced; here's the complete list
- Scientists warn backing projects like Woodside's Scarborough will make meeting climate targets more difficult
Flag salute ceremony at frontline gas field have 583 words, post on ven.vn at November 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.