Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Dinh Cong Su said that this is a result of the joint effort of the provincial agricultural sector, cooperatives and locals in Tan Lac district.
The export of this fruit will be a great encouragement for local farms to strive for more export shipments of other agricultural products, he added.
Nguyen Huy Nhuan, Director of the provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, stated that in addition to the expansion of cultivation areas, locals' application of science and technology in the production has increased and they are well aware of the role of organic fertilizers.
Besides red-flesh grapefruit, Tan Lac is also shipping its sugarcane abroad. This year, the district has been granted six planting area codes for grapefruit to be exported to the European Union.
Currently, the district is growing citrus, including orange and grapefruit, on 1,523 hectares, of which 1,420 hectares are for business with an estimated output of 22,200 tonnes.
- Mekong Delta district expands sweet-potato cultivation for export
- India's July exports reach almost last year's level, says Piyush Goyal
- Kendall Jenner shows off her taut tummy in a pair of red gingham print pants and a crop top as she grabs lunch in Malibu
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Coleen Rooney wows in a plunging red swimsuit while enjoying a family day at the beach with husband Wayne and their four kids in Barbados... amid WAG war with Rebekah Vardy
- Hai Duong longan set for export to Australia
- Coleen Rooney shows off her Barbados tan as she goes for dinner with husband Wayne and their son Kai
- Real-life ‘mermaid’ who lay on foil to boost tan gets skin cancer after ditching sun cream to not ‘break the illusion’
- Hai Duong longan to conquer global tastes
- Facebook saved my life when I noticed my mole was 4 times bigger after years on sunbeds
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 6
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 2
- Memory and perspective converge in I Am Dead
- Mmm, whiff and chips! Or would you prefer gurnard? Or weever? Lockdown Britain gets a taste for its native (but VERY ugly) fish
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 7
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 3
- 'I barely wore clothes!' Kimberley Walsh admits she's been sporting bikinis during lockdown and found it a 'novelty' not having to dress up
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Kate Moss, 46, shows off her incredible figure in tiny black bikini as she enjoys day on luxury yacht with daughter Lila-Grace, 17, and boyfriend Nikolai von Bismarck, 33, in Ibiza
- Sights and smells of incense making village lure tourists
- Aminé Isn’t Out of Limbo Yet
- Jamie Oliver's everyday heroes: From perfect peppers to roasted broccoli... the clever ways to give your weekly veg a gourmet twist
First lot of Tan Lac red-flesh grapefruit exported to U.K. have 441 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.