Deputy Chief of the General Staff Senior Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang and the leadership of Military Region 1 witnessed the event.
The exercise consisted of two stages, namely shifting the combat readiness to higher levels, moving forces, and stationing; and conducting combat and live-fire contents.
All participating units prepared well for the exercise and followed the instructions and order of commanding officers during the event.
Major General Nguyen Huy Canh, Deputy Commander and Chief of Staff of Military Region 1, held that the outcomes of the exercise are expected to help the leadership of Division 3 improve their commanding capability and combat coordination, renew training methods, contributing to fulfilling all assigned tasks.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to introduce some images of the exercise.
Translated by Song Anh
- Medical supplies presented to Lao and Cambodian militaries for COVID-19 fight
- Kim turns on Britain! Furious North Korea calls UK soldiers "mercenaries" for joining huge American-led military drill
- North Korea threatens Britain with "a miserable end" if its armed forces joins in with American and South Korean military exercises
- Exclusive: As Washington DC Faces Coronavirus Spike, Secret Military Task Force Prepares to Secure the Capital
- Furious North Korea warns of an 'uncontrollable nuclear war' as 70,000 American and South Korea troops conduct massive military exercise
- Military effectively performs pandemic prevention and national safeguarding missions
- ATHLETICS: Willis athletic training department makes adjustments during hiatus
- China displays its might in parade to mark 90th military anniversary
- Coronavirus: Military veterans helping at mortuaries
- Indian, US Navies hold anti submarine warfare exercise
- Is British Military Involvement in Coronavirus Response 'Information Warfare'?
- Coronavirus Update: Online Training Getting Little Leaguers Ready For The Day Ball Fields Again Open
- Syria's divisions damage efforts to mobilize against virus
- Syria’s divisions damage efforts to mobilize against virus
- 3 Louisiana State Police troopers transferred after training causes serious injuries
- Britain salutes you! WWII hero Captain Tom Moore completes his 100th lap of garden raising more than £12 MILLION for NHS - but vows to 'keep going' for frontline staff battling coronavirus
- A slugging catcher turned “synergistic” coach: How Chris Hanks made Colorado Mesa an elite Division II program
- U.S. assumes Kim Jong-un is in ‘full control’ of the North’s military
- U.S. says Kim is still in control of military
- Esper says new virus won’t prevent military operations
Division 3 of Military Region 1 completes field training exercise have 371 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 16, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.