Quang said U.S. investors and firms have expressed their interest in the project, adding that they highly value the city's business environment. In particular, there is a U.S. aerospace component manufacturing plant in the city.
The U.S. also has projects to assist Da Nang in culture and education, he said.
He asked the Consul General to help promote ties between central provinces and the U.S., including connecting U.S. firms with Da Nang.
Burns, for her part, affirmed that Da Nang plays an important role in advancing ties between Vietnam and the U.S.
As the U.S. focuses on trade and investment in Vietnam, its government wished to ensure supply chain sustainability and support for enterprises to do business in the country, including Da Nang – a destination favored by U.S. firms, she said.
In the coming time, the U.S. wants to cooperate with Vietnam in a wide range of areas, including renewable energy and environmental protection, according to Burns.
- Da Nang to host international IT events in October
- Da Nang’s famous beach spoiled by repulsive inky wastewater discharge
- How Shaktikanta Das tackled five uncomfortable questions
- Vietnam, Cuba boost cooperation activities
- News24.com | ANALYSIS | A turbulent transition: DA faces a rocky future
- Hanoi fosters cooperation with Chile’s localities
- ASEAN – Korea train spotlights friendship and cooperation
- PMC scam: RBI increases withdrawal limit to Rs 40,000 from existing Rs 25,000
- The Ministry of Finance postpones plan of tax increase on hot rolled steel coil
- China says it hopes to reach phased trade pact with US as early as possible
- China says it hopes to reach phased trade pact with U.S. as soon as possible
- China says it hopes to reach phased trade pact with US as soon as possible
- China says hopes to reach phased trade pact with U.S. as early as possible
- China says it hopes to reach phased trade pact with U.S. as early as possible
- France spark outrage from Brussels after blocking plan to increase size of EU
- PM hosts reception for Cambodian Deputy PM
- Shiv Sena asks RBI to merge PMC Bank with bigger bank
- What's on April 22-29 (Daily updated)
- NA Vice Chairwoman: VN advocates development of multilateralism
- What's on January 28-February 3 (Daily updated)
Da Nang, U.S. hope for increased cooperation have 364 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.