At the event, Mr. Nguyen Xuan Thang stressed that the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) attaches great importance to cooperation with ruling and political parties of countries, including the exchange of theories and policies.
Expressing appreciation for the traditional close friendship between the two parties and countries, he agreed that the two parties should strive to strengthen practical and effective cooperation for peace, cooperation and development of humanity in general and for the benefit of the two peoples in particular. He suggested Germany continue paying attention to investing in Vietnam, especially in the fields of energy transition, growth model innovation and climate change.
For his part, Secretary General of the Left Party of Germany Tobias Bank affirmed that his visit has further consolidated mutual understanding and trust as well as the traditional relationship between the two parties, contributing to promoting friendship and strategic partnership between Vietnam and Germany.
* Earlier, the two parties held talks and the third policy dialogue under the chair of Head of the CPV Central Committee's Commission for External Relations Le Hoai Trung and Secretary General Tobias Bank.
During the dialogue, both sides discussed policy making experience to ensure social fairness in sustainable development of each country, as well as orientations and measure to step up personnel training cooperation among left parties.
At the talks, the two sides also informed each other about the situation of each Party and country, shared opinions on regional and global issues of common concern and agreed on measures to further advance relations between the two parties and countries in the coming time.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Denmark election could seal centre-left comeback or boost David Cameron
- Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong has talks with Cuban leader Raul Castro
- Top legislator’s visit hoped to further boost Vietnam-Russia parliamentary ties
- Vietnam prioritises developing friendship, cooperation with Cambodia
- Is Vietnam sliding deeper into authoritarianism?
- Vietnamese, Japanese communist parties hold theoretical talks
- Myanmar Party contributes to enhancing cooperation with Vietnam
- Party chief lays flowers at President Ho Chi Minh Monument in Cuba
- Vietnam, China defense ministers meet up over maritime disputes
- Party chief’s visit to Cuba to preserve historic legacy, lift brotherhood
- Party official receives Dominican Republic guest
- Vietnam expels dissident lawyer to Germany
- Conference discusses values of Communist Manifesto
- Party chief’s visit to Cuba to preserve historic legacy
- Vietnam attends fourth Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi
- Greetings to Cuba on 59th anniversary of Vietnam-Cuba diplomatic ties
- The tiny islands that could explode the China-Vietnam relationship
- Cambodian people: ‘We trust Vietnam’
- Late PM Phan Van Khai’s contributions to Vietnam’s foreign relations hailed
- Why is Germany silent on China's human rights abuses?
Cooperation between Communist Party of Vietnam and Left Party of Germany to be boosted have 426 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.