At the closing ceremony of the 2022 Bac Lieu Culture-Tourism Festival
The 3-day long event gained achievements in promoting investment to contribute to the province's development, introducing culture and tourism of the province and honoring Vietnamese UNESCO-recognized intangible cultural heritages, Chairman of the People's Committee of Bac Lieu Province emphasized at the closing ceremony.
Highlight events of the 2022 Bac Lieu Culture-Tourism Festival and Da Co Hoai Lang Festival were the 2022 Bac Lieu Don Ca Tai Tu Nam Bo (Southern amateur music) Festival and the ” Space of convergence of Vietnamese Intangible Cultural Heritages' quintessence ” program.
The Southern amateur music festival attracted 10 art troupes of Don Ca Tai Tu Nam Bo with 150 artists from provinces and cities in the region. The festival aims to contribute to improving the quality of the cultural and arts movement in Bac Lieu.
The Vietnamese intangible cultural heritages that have been honored and recognized by UNESCO and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, representing the typical culture of ethnic minority groups across the country were displayed at the event, including the cultural space of gong in the Central Highlands, Quan Ho (love duet singing), Ca Tru (ceremonial singing), Don Ca Tai Tu (Southern amateur music), Bai Choi singing, Cheo (Vietnamese traditional opera) and Khmer ethnic group's type of art.
By Tan Thai – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Bac Giang opens Tay Yen Tu Spring Festival, Culture - Tourism Week
- Flower festival in Ho Chi Minh City’s Phu My Hung attracts multiple visitors
- Thailand’s Tourism Businesses Elated Over Chinese Visitor
- “Spring Market” Festival in South Sudan attracts international visitors
- Lim festival attracts tens of thousands to Bac Ninh
- Exhibition displays 500 Buddhist artifacts, images in Bac Giang
- First foreign calligrapher joins Vietnam’s Spring Calligraphy Festival
- Thailand launches new guidelines to promote tourism
- Phu Yen boasts various potential for tourism development
- Bac Giang to create breakthrough in tourism development
- Do Temple festival in Bac Ninh honours Ly Dynasty founder
- The rejuvenation of nation’s tourism
- 330,000 visitors bring Hanoi $42.6mn on Tet
- Tourism firms upbeat about 2023
- Tourism firms upbeat about Vietnam's 2023 outlook
- National Tourism Year 2023 creates motivation for south-central region's tourism
- Thailand expects tourism revenue of 640 million USD during Lunar New Year holidays
- Vietnam welcomes first international visitors of Lunar New Year
- Thailand expects tourism revenue of $640M during Lunar New Year holidays
- Moc Chau plateau – Land of flowers woos visitors
Bac Lieu Culture-Tourism Festival 2022 attracts 50,000 visitors have 406 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.