This comes at invitations by Speaker of the Australian House of Representatives Milton Dick, President of the Australian Senate Sue Lines, and Speaker of the New Zealand House of Representatives Adrian Rurawhe. Read full story
– The upcoming visit by National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue to Australia is expected to contribute to deepening the relationship between the two countries and parliaments, stated President of the Australian Senate Sue Lines in an interview granted to Vietnam News Agency.
Lines said that NA Chairman Hue will become the first guest of the new-tenure parliament of Australia, describing it as a reflection of the strong relationship between Australia and Vietnam. Read full story
– A delegation of the Vietnamese National Assembly (NA) led by its Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai paid a working visit to Egypt from November 25-29.
During the visit, Hai held talks with First Deputy Speaker of the Egyptian House of Representatives Ahmed Saad El-Din Mohamed Abd El-Rehim who said that the two sides have supported each other at international forums in line with common stances in various issues such as human rights and disarmament. Read full story
– A national hybrid seminar on the value systems of the country, culture and family as well as the Vietnamese human standard in the new period opened in Hanoi on November 29, gathering nearly 500 participants from the capital, Thua Thien-Hue province, and Ho Chi Minh City.
The event is reviewing the one-year implementation of Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong's conclusion made at the National Cultural Conference to implement the 13th National Party Congress’ Resolution in November last year. Read full story
– The Ministry of Foreign Affairs held a hybrid conference with overseas representative bodies of Vietnam on November 28 with a view to promoting economic diplomacy.
The conference, the first of its kind and to be held monthly, was chaired by Minister Bui Thanh Son and saw the presence of more than 90 ambassadors and heads of overseas representative agencies. Read full story
– The consumer price index (CPI) posted year-on-year growth of 3.02% in the first eleven months of this year while core inflation rose 2.38%, the General Statistics Office (GSO) revealed on November 29.
In November alone, the index went up 0.39% month-on-month and 4.37% year-on-year mainly due to an increase in house rental fees and the adjustment of petrol prices in the line with global market trends. Read full story
– Vietnam recorded a trade surplus of 10.6 billion USD in the January-November period, the General Statistics Office announced on November 29.
In November, the import-export turnover is estimated at 57.58 billion USD, down 1.2% month-on-month and 7.8% year-on-year, bringing the total value in the first 11 months to 673.8 billion USD, up 11.8% year-on-year. Read full story
– Nearly 597,000 foreigners have visited Vietnam in November, up 23.2% month-on-month, bringing the total number of international tourists to the country in the first 11 months of this year to 2.95 million, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO).
The total figure is 21.1 times higher than that of the same period last year, but down 81.9% compared to the number of 2019 before the COVID-19 pandemic broke out. Read full story
– The 35-million-USD Fujikin Danang Research, Development and Manufature Centre, funded by Fujikin Incorporated from Japan, has freshly been inaugurated in the central coastal city of Da Nang.
Located at the Da Nang Hi-tech Park, the facility, whose construction began in 2021, focuses on projects involving drones, robots, water purification technology, and medical equipment and related software./. Read full story
- Cuomo extends NY lockdown to April 29 despite death rate flattening for a second day - as he raises social distancing fines to $1,000
- U.S. spies 'produced a situation report' at the end of November hinting at a public health crisis in China after seeing evidence of increased activity at hospitals
- Robert Mugabe, who once said 'only God' could ever remove him, dies at 95
- US intelligence agencies started tracking coronavirus outbreak in China as early as November
- Coronavirus: Leaked intelligence report shows US was warned about COVID-19 in November
- ABC News: US intelligence warned of China's spreading contagion in November
- Donald Trump lashes out at 'RINO' Republicans including Lindsey Graham who want him to cut back on coronavirus briefings - then spends two hours and 16 minutes at the podium to prove his point
- 'I don't remember. Peter sends a lot of memos.' Donald Trump dodges whether he was briefed on aide's doomsday scenario on coronavirus
- What the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board gets exactly right about Trump's problematic coronavirus briefings
- Fox News’ Brit Hume: Donald Trump “Could Stop Talking Much Sooner” At Coronavirus Briefings, Avoid Bragging About Ratings
- Lindsey Graham leads calls for Trump to STOP his daily briefings in favor of a 'once-a-week show' because they are hurting him - and urges the president to let Dr. Fauci and the experts take center stage instead
- “Sleepy Joe” And ‘Tiger King’: Networks Navigate Another Offbeat Trump Coronavirus Briefing
- Watch live: Coronavirus task force holds briefing
- Care questions rained in like tomahawks. No answers came: HENRY DEEDES watches baffled boffins at the Downing Street briefing
- Coronavirus: NY Key Metrics May Be Flattening, But School And Business Closures Extended To April 29
- Why public approval of Trump's coronavirus response may not save him in November
- The 39 most absurd lines from Donald Trump's off-the-rails coronavirus press briefing
- Massive Easter storm system threatens 95 million, includes tornadoes and tennis ball-size hail
- NCMI Director Counters ABC Story Claiming November Intelligence Document Laid Out Coronavirus Concerns
- Live Stream White House's Coronavirus Wednesday Briefing: How to Watch Trump's Latest COVID-19 Update
☕ Afternoon briefing on November 29 have 976 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.