According to the ministry’s report, the national caseload has so far increased to 11,515,908.
On November 30, an additional 146 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 10.60 million.
On Wednesday evening, three deaths from Covid-19 were recorded, raising the country’s total fatalities to 43,175, accounting for 0.4 per cent of total infections.
By November 30, the country had injected over 264 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines.
Around 98 percent of residents in HCM City have been found to carry antibodies against Covid-19, according to a survey of 839 random people.
The survey was jointly conducted in September by the city's Centre for Disease Control, the HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases and Oxford University Clinical Research Unit.
The research team has planned to collect more samples for the survey next month.
The city's health sector has called on maintaining antibodies against Covid-19 by applying vaccination for everyone from five years old.
- Vietnam confirms additional 2,096 new Covid-19 cases on Wednesday
- Additional 2,814 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Wednesday, three deaths
- Additional 1,815 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Saturday
- Additional 2,704 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Saturday
- Additional 2,179 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Monday
- Additional 1,695 new Covid-19 cases confirmed on Monday
- 5 new Covid-19 cases in quarantine, some with cough symptoms
- 9 new Covid-19 cases detected in quarantine, all asymptomatic
- Mumbai sees 592 COVID-19 cases, drop of 27 pc from Sunday; no death, 584 recover
- Testing increased in Singapore after unlinked Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam logs 2,012 COVID-19 cases on August 4
- HCMC records rising number of new pediatric Covid-19 cases
- Delhi Sees 2,162 Fresh COVID-19 Cases, 5 more deaths
- Delhi reports 1,109 fresh COVID-19 cases, nine fatalities
- Additional 1,705 COVID-19 cases reported on August 8
- Centre Writes To Health Secys Of Delhi & 6 States Amid Rising Covid-19 Cases
- Delhi records 2,716 new COVID-19 cases, highest since May 21
- Vietnam records 2,814 new COVID-19 cases on August 17
- Vietnam reports 2,010 new COVID-19 cases on August 10
- Tamil Nadu logs 892 fresh COVID-19 cases
Additional 485 Covid-19 cases confirmed on Wednesday have 330 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.