These include 9 first place awards, 34 second place awards and 28 third place awards, with the rest being consolation prizes. The 9 first place awards were given to studies in information technology, automation, medicine, biotechnology, mechanism, urban planning and others.
According to the organizing board, most of the studies have applications in the real world.
An awards ceremony to honor students’ outstanding scientific and technological studies is expected to be held some time during the first quarter of 2009.
Translated by Thu Nguyen
- 'I just feel so lucky to have played Marianne!' Normal People’s Daisy Edgar-Jones wins Rose d’Or Emerging Talent Award 2020
- Study: Students falling behind in math during pandemic
- In Vietnam, creative teachers give students jolt to spark thinking, improve learning
- Eureka Award research competition concluded
- PIERS MORGAN: And the Duke and Duchess of Sussex 'Wokie' award for most hypocritical, virtue-signalling public figures of the year goes to… Meghan and Harry!
- Westworld and SNL lead Emmy Award nominations with 22 nods... while Veep, Stranger Things and Big Little Lies earn big too
- 770 students at Northumbria university in Newcastle have tested positive for coronavirus as the city is named England's new Covid hotspot with infections spiralling by 60%
- Fifty-six outstanding youths receive Luong Dinh Cua Award 2020
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will launch their own awards rivaling the Queen's gongs to honour significant contributions in the couple's favourite fields
- Make-in-Vietnam Digital Award 2020 launched
- ‘Research in India happens in a few elite institutions’
- Lewis Capaldi wins the Best UK Award at this year's Specsavers Scottish Music Awards as Biffy Clyro and Texas are among other winners
- Jimmie Johnson receives 2020 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Infosys Science Foundation awards winners of Infosys Prize 2020
- The best student Chromebooks for 2020
- Government schoolteacher wins NCERT award
- Sketching contest for university students held in Hanoi
- Students, researchers will now get access to state prisons for study
- Coronavirus Lockdowns Are Forcing Students To Miss Time In School. Here’s How It Could Affect Their Future
- Is this the hardest working teacher in the UK? Maths teacher from south-west London wins £33,000 global award after his free tuition website helped students around the world study during Covid lockdown
152 students' outstanding researches to be given VIFOTEC awards have 346 words, post on at January 10, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.