Passing 1,000 miles after ten days, the ship arrived in Malaysia as scheduled with absolute safety. During the journey, the crew-members on board organized training contents at sea, focusing on checking weapons and equipment, improving leadership ability as well as combat readiness; and conducted activities according to the program of the Naval Academy for more than 40 senior cadets.
After the solemn welcoming ceremony, the delegation paid a courtesy visit on Rear Admiral Farizal Myeor, Second-in-Command of the Western Fleet of the Malaysian Navy.
At the reception, Naval Senior Captain Huynh Vinh Tuyen underscored that this is the fourth time the Vietnamese Naval delegation has visited Malaysia and the first visit to Malaysia of the 286-Le Quy Don. The visit aims to spread the message of friendship, cooperation and mutual trust between the two navies and militaries.
Here are some photos during the welcoming ceremony.
Translated by Minh Anh
- What Bill Nye’s solar sail means for the future of space travel
- US warship sails near island claimed by China in South China Sea
- Chinese survey ship leaves Vietnamese waters
- Vietnam, Malaysia enjoy thriving relations
- Vietnamese turn to traffickers to help chase fortunes abroad
- Cruise ship to visit SA's Copper Coast, but what about Lucky Bay ferry?
- 'He's a barbarian': Māori tribe bans replica of Captain Cook's ship from port
- 400 years after the Mayflower voyage, this A.I. ship will retrace its path
- World Dream cruise ship docks at Tan Cang – Cai Mep port
- Cruise ship rescues 111 migrants off Greece
- UK expresses 'regret' over Māori killings after Cook's arrival in New Zealand
- Mysterious Brazil oil spill linked to Greek-flagged ship that left Venezuela, investigators say
- US Officials Claim Iran or Iranian Proxies Damaged Ships in UAE Waters - Report
- 'No proof' Greek vessel activity led to oil leak off Brazil coast: ship manager
- Behind the scenes on a ship taking part in Italy's version of Operation Sovereign Borders
- Sailing in Antigua: an adventure holiday for first-time sailors
- Brazil authorities zero in on ship suspected of oil spill
- China warns US after warships sail in disputed South China Sea
- CPTPP smooths path to Canadian market for Vietnamese goods
- Vietnamese man fears his brother Nguyen Dinh Luong died in Essex truck tragedy while looking for work
Vietnamese sailing ship arrives in Malaysia have 357 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.