Asked about Vietnam's reaction to Russia's move to annex four Ukrainian oblasts, Hang said Vietnam calls on relevant parties to resume dialogue and resolve issues by peaceful means on the basis of respecting basic principles of international law, especially the principle of respect for countries’ independence, sovereignty, and territorial integrity.
"As an active and responsible member of the international community, Vietnam is ready to contribute to promoting dialogue and finding solutions to soon stabilize the situation, for peace and stability in the region and the world," she noted.
In response to reports alleging that some wood products exported to the United States from Vietnam are made from timber originating from Russia, Hang said the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry currently does not have information on this issue.
She affirmed that as a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO), Vietnam always respects and fully complies with the regulations of the WTO and international trade agreements to which Vietnam is a signatory and member.
Vietnam is willing to discuss with the U.S. through existing mechanisms such as the Trade and Investment Framework Agreement to solve emerging problems, contributing to strengthening their bilateral economic, trade and investment relations for the benefit of businesses and people of the two countries, the spokesperson said.
- UN General Assembly passes resolution on Ukraine's territorial integrity
- Vietnam - US joint statement for commitment of Vietnam's independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity
- Ukraine, Russia, Germany, France to talk on ending Ukraine crisis
- Vietnam to deepen international integration
- Vietnam to deepen international integration - Viet Nam - News
- UN Security Council calls for return to Ukraine ceasefire
- Ukraine seeks UN action over Russian passports move
- G7 leaders condemn Russia over Ukraine
- Russia warns of "consequences" after Ukraine seizes tanker
- UN urgently discusses Ukraine
- NATO ready to help Ukraine democratic reforms
- With Russia as an ally, Serbia edges toward NATO
- Czech shares Vietnam’s viewpoint on territorial disputes
- PM highlights Vietnam’s multilateral diplomacy
- Vietnam condemns violence, abuses targeting civilians
- Vietnam takes part in security meeting in Moscow
- Vietnam consistently, peacefully defends its sovereign right
- Vietnam looks to deepen relations with UN
- Vietnam attends IPU-UN parliamentary hearing
- Vietnam, Nepal issue joint statement
Vietnam underlines respect for territorial integrity in response to Ukraine - Russia conflict have 350 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.