Its value gain of USD 184 billion over the course of the pandemic was the world’s highest gain in relative terms, up 74% against 2019, and the third highest gain in absolute terms.
“Vietnam has gained momentum as an attractive destination for foreign investment thanks to successful fiscal and monetary policies and investments in human capital, but also amid trade disruptions from China’s lockdowns and continued tension between Beijing and Washington,” said Brand Finance.
Vietnam’s national brand value is not a valuation of aggregated Vietnamese commercial brands, but rather, is a valuation of the brand of the country itself.
Vietnam got relatively high scores on agricultural ratings, social media engagement, and the nation’s response to COVID-19, which were the three driving forces behind the increased valuation.
- Building Your National Brand With Banner Advertising
- The 5 Steps to Personal Branding
- India jumps to 7th spot in Brand Finance Nation ranking
- An Intersection of Branding and the Consumer Responsiveness - An Overview
- Measuring Brand Equity - The First Crucial Step in Maximizing Value
- 10 Principles of Building a Successful Brand
- Customer Experience Management Improves Brand Equity
- An Insight on Branding in the Recession
- Bring Your Brand to Life With Voice and Tone
- What Story is Your Brand Telling?
- How Does the Facebook Privacy Controversy Impact the Brand?
- By the Way, What is a Brand?
- Branding For Service Or Retail Business
- The Poetic Dimension of Chinese Brand Names
- Critical Need For Personal Branding and Self-Promotion
- Can Your Trademark, Logo, Or Brand Handle the Future Holographic Transition?
- The Power Of Hotel Branding - Brand Equity
- First Lady Brands - Observations About Personal Branding From the Presidential Campaign - Part I
- How to Build a Strong Brand in a Weak Economy
- The Great Business Secret To Building Your Power Brand
Vietnam's national brand value up 11% have 282 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.