Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Red Cross Society (VRSC) will send emergency aid worth 330 million VND (13,830 USD) in cash and kind to help flood victims in the two central provinces of Nghe An and Ha Tinh.
The VRSC Central Committee on October 1 announced that Nghe An will receive 100 million VND and 200 relief packages while Ha Tinh will get 50 million USD and 100 flood relief boxes, to be distributed to families with injured victims, or those whose houses and crops destroyed and seriously damaged by flooding.
The Investment and Trade Consultancy Co Ltd (Intraco) has sent some 1,000 water filters worth 1.1 billion VND through the VRSC to flood-hit families in Nghe An.
On September 29, the VRCS Central Committee provided assistance in cash and kind worth 640 million VND for people in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai central provinces victimised by Typhoon Noru, the fourth one to enter the East Sea this year.
The storm caused heavy rain, floods and landslides in the central and Central Highlands regions./.
- Red Cross Society appeals for community support for people in flood-hit areas
- Dantri/Dtinews sends emergency aid to Nghe An flood victims
- 18 people from one family are killed - including 12 children - as bus returning flood victims home bursts into flames in Pakistan
- Here are some of the ways you can help flood victims
- Humanity under attack in Mosul, Red Cross says
- UN Secretary General’s Vietnam visit expected to intensify cooperation
- Residents struggle with flooded streets, flash flood in Vietnam
- Thousands of chickens killed by floods in Vietnam
- Cities Gear Up to Take In Storm Victims From Texas Coast
- U.N. Secretary General’s Vietnam visit expected to intensify cooperation
- Pakistan floods, and the pulls and pressures of India-Pak disaster diplomacy
- Humanitarian Aide Descended on Indonesia after 6.5 Earthquake
- Florida Leaders Rejected Major Climate Laws. Now They’re Seeking Storm Aid.
- Australia's economy is at capacity right now — and one wrong nudge could send things tumbling
- Residents cry out for help as heavy rains flood central Vietnam
- Floods submerge thousands of homes in central Vietnam
- Residents cry out for help as heavy rains flood Da Nang
- Heavy downpour continues to hit central Vietnam
- How to Help Victims of the Deadly U.S. Tornadoes
- Vietnam ensures gender equality in political and public life
Vietnam Red Cross sends aid to flood victims in Nghe An, Ha Tinh have 373 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.