During the three-day exchange, 20 delegations from Vietnamese and Lao border provinces organized a series of culture, sports, and tourism activities.
As part of the exchange, Famtrip delegations found out about community tourism and eco-tourism in Dien Bien province. Various seminars were held to boost the two sides' linkage and cooperation in developing tourism in border areas. In addition, participants also built and organized programs for delegates from border provinces of Laos to visit historical relics and tourist attractions in Dien Bien province.
The organizing panel evaluated that the exchange took place in line with the schedule, ensuring absolute safety, and bringing joys and enhancing solidarity among participating delegations. The organizers presented 32 sets of medals to winners of five competition events, including stick-pushing, archery, tug-of-war, spinning top playing, and con-throwing.
At the closing ceremony, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism presented certificates of merit to 24 collectives and seven individuals in recognition of their contribution to the exchange.
Also at the event, the People's Committee of Dien Bien province, the Vietnam Border Guard Command awarded dozens of groups and individuals for their great efforts in organizing and participating in the exchange.
A representative of the Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism of Dien Bien province handed over an exchange flag to the Quang Nam provincial Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism – the host of the fourth exchange, slated for 2027.
Translated by Song Anh
- Vietnam’s top 10 culture, sports, tourism events in 2019
- Government looks to create new driver for Vietnam-Laos cooperation
- Top 10 culture and tourism events of the year, voted by Việt Nam News
- Shanxi Shows Its New Charm of Cultural and Tourism Integration at China International Travel Mart 2020
- Honors Cham’s culture on Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage Day
- Vietnam, Laos hold foreign ministerial-level political consultation
- SEA Games 31 to feature 40 sports, over 520 categories
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon to kick off at weekend
- Domestic runners triumph at Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2020
- Vietnam still in negotiations on hosting F1 Grand Prix next year
- Da Nang to host Cultural Heritage Day for first time
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 19
- Striking Photos of the Tourism Industry During COVID-19
- Exhibition highlights cultural heritages
- 45th National Day of Laos celebrated in Thai Nguyen province
- Tourism industry needs support
- Binh Thuan to roll out tourism stimulus measures
- Photo exhibition celebrates Vietnam and Bulgaria ties
- Exploring Mekong Delta culture at village
- Vietnam Design Week 2020 eyes on boosting design industry, product’s value
Vietnam - Laos culture, sports and tourism border exchange concludes have 391 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.