Flight VN30 departed Germany's Frankfurt Airport at around 7:40 pm (Hanoi time) on Thursday for HCM City and had to land when the 18-year-old passenger faced some health problems.
An airplane of Vietnam Airlines
Despite being given emergency care by a doctor and a nurse who were passengers, his condition failed to improve. As a result, the crew decided to make a landing at the nearest airport early Friday morning (Hanoi time). The national flag carrier closely worked with Azerbaijan airport ground service staff to provide aid to the passenger. Vietnam Airlines asked the airport to send its staff to take the passenger to a local hospital. The case was also reported to the German Embassy in Azerbaijan and the passenger's relatives. At around 3:38 am on Friday, the flight left Baku for HCM City, arriving roughly four hours late. Vietnam Airlines flights have had to land due to passenger health issues many times. Most recently, in August, Flight VN384 with 145 passengers on board, made a U-turn as it was travelling from Hanoi to Tokyo when a 10-year-old Japanese boy experienced a serious nosebleed.
- Survey: Airlines in Customer Satisfaction Tailspin
- EU, US Reach Airline Passenger Data-Sharing Agreement
- 7 tips to save your trip when a tech meltdown grounds your flight
- 5 airplane entertainment systems that will make you forget you’re flying coach
- United Airlines Gives Appalling New Meaning to Customer Service
- European Court Rules Airline Passenger Data Deal Is Illegal
- Get your earplugs, FCC may let people make cell phone calls on planes
- Delta is not ready when you are — Airline grounds all flights following power outage
- Southwest wants you online all the time, will soon offer gate-to-gate Wi-Fi for passengers
- Alaska Airlines becomes first major U.S. airline to receive in-cockpit iPad approval
- Airline pilot distracted by new text messages botches landing attempt
- In-flight movie streaming coming to American Airlines via Gogo Wireless
- Lawmakers Seek Ban on Laptops in Airliner Cockpits
- Airlines Will Rule Online Ticket Sales
- Cross the globe while cutting costs with these affordable long-haul airlines
- The guns of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- A drone hit a passenger plane in Canada in first reported incident of its kind
- OPINION Google Glass Service Could Make All Customers Feel Special
- High-Fidelity Simulation of Landing Gear Noise
- NASA just gave Lockheed Martin $20M to build a supersonic passenger jet
Vietnam Airlines makes urgent landing to save passenger have 387 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.