Previously, on September 25, Fishing ship numbered BD 98759 TS captained by Nguyen Van Thuan from Tam Quan Nam ward, Hoai Nhon town, Binh Dinh province, ran aground and its hull was at risk of being damaged. The ship's captain immediately called for help.
After receiving the news, Ship Truong Sa 12 of Brigade 955 of Naval Region 4 operating nearby rushed to the scene to rescue the four crew-members of the fishing ship.
On September 29, the distressed crewmembers were taken to Sinh Ton Dong (Grierson Reef) Island of Truong Sa (Spratly) island district, Khanh Hoa province. They then were picked up by Ship 463 and taken to the mainland on October 4.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Tet gifts for DK1 platform’s troops
- Philippine troops rescue 2 Indonesians held by militants
- Where are British troops deployed overseas?
- Salt in their veins and fire in their bellies: fishermen battling for Brexit
- Russia Announces Further Syria Troops Pullout as New Ceasefire Holds
- Fishermen cry foul as China bids to fix drought-hit lake
- Many killed as troops battle ISWAP terrorists
- Protests Rock Kashmir After Deadly Shooting By Indian Troops
- NSW bushfire crews and troops rally to take control as cooler conditions offer respite
- Islamic State-linked militants ‘seize Nigeria’s Baga town’
- Kerala’s superheroes battle giant odds as sea swallows the coastline
- The Paradox Convention Preview Blowout
- Public art festival for armed forces, young people and students concludes
- Fishing under fire off the Gaza coast
- The Flare Path Dragons' Den
- Medieval fishing basket buried under clay and silt since the 14th century is uncovered in the Severn Estuary thanks to an unusually low tide
- Nature's son: on the trail of Theodor Fontane, the German Charles Dickens
- China's Base in Djibouti Means More Than an 'Attribute of a Global Power'
- America's Bleakest Christmas
- Queen's Speech 2019 in full: Boris Johnson's plan for government at a glance
Troops of Naval Region 4 take distressed fishermen to shore have 289 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.