During the meeting, the President affirmed that Vietnam always treasures and remembers the great help of the former Soviet Union and Russia today, and always strives to boost its comprehensive strategic partnership with Russia.
He recalled the success of his official visit to Russia late last year, with special milestones in the bilateral relations, and stressed that Vietnam and Russia have high political trust and bilateral cooperation has developed fruitfully across fields.
He spoke highly of cooperation results between the two countries' procuracies over the past time, especially the upcoming signing of a three-year cooperation program from 2023 to 2025 between the Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam and the Prosecutor General’s Office of Russia.
The President suggested the two sides continue promoting cooperation and exchange of delegations at all levels in order to strengthen friendship and mutual understanding, and share information on crime, thus improving the efficiency of their coordination in the fight against crime, especially cybercrime.
President Phuc said the two sides need to strengthen cooperation in personnel training, and promote collaboration in new forms, contributing to further boosting the friendship and comprehensive strategic partnership between the two nations.
Krasnov, for his part, said the joint statement on the vision of Vietnam – Russia comprehensive strategic partnership by 2030 after the official visit by President Phuc to Russia in 2021 has opened important cooperation opportunities between ministries, sectors and localities of the two countries.
According to Krasnov, the Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam and the Prosecutor General’s Office of Russia will sign a three-year cooperation program from 2023 to 2025, opening up a new phase of cooperation in the fields of information technology, experience sharing in environmental protection, international cooperation on asset recovery, combating crimes related to human trafficking, tax, finance and cryptocurrency transaction.
The Prosecutor’s Office of Russia will help train officials and prosecutors for Vietnam, he said, adding that the two sides will regularly exchange experts and researchers to study at educational institutions in the two nations.
The Russian guest expressed his belief that in the spirit of regular cooperation, the two sides will make many achievements in preventing and combating crimes, thus contributing to ensuring national security, social order and safety of each country, and fostering traditional friendship between Vietnam and Russia.
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc hosts UK Ministers
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends virtual G20 Summit
- PM Phuc: creating best environment for innovative startups
- Top leader receives outgoing Cuban Ambassador
- Prime Minister: Vietnam remains a good friend of the US, whoever is president
- The secret key in the investigation involving Hanoi’s former Chair Nguyen Duc Chung
- PM Phuc attends 14th ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Transnational Crime
- Vietnam to receive $51.5 mln upon meeting carbon emissions target
- PM Nguyễn Xuân Phúc receives Israeli Ambassador
- President of Argentina Mauricio Macri begins official visit
- Lavrov, Maas Discussed Russian-German Interaction Amid Situation With Navalny, Moscow Says
- Seven candidates run for the top prosecutor post
- Russia wants to ban social media sites discriminating against Russian news outlets
- South African President hopes for ties with Vietnam to grow
- Could Trump Get Away With Firing the Special Prosecutor?
- News digest: Slovakia to spend three Advent weekends with testing. President wants it to be voluntary
- Polish Prosecutors Initiate Arrest of Air Traffic Controllers Who Worked During 2010 Kaczynski Crash
- Russian parliament given draft law enabling Moscow to block US social media giants
- Czech President lauds friendship with Vietnam
- Report: Russian Lawyer Coordinated With Kremlin Before Trump Tower Meeting
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives Russian Prosecutor General have 560 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.