Hanoi (VNA) – The 13th Party Central Committee continued its 6th meeting on October 7 with the plenary session in the morning being moderated by Politburo member and Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh .
Delegates mulled over the 2022 socio-economic performance and State budget reports, the socio-economic development plan and State budget estimates for 2023, and the budget finance plan for 2023-2025.
In the afternoon, the delegates worked in groups discussing orientations to the national master plan for the 2021-2030 period, with a vision to 2050.
Later, the Politburo convened a meeting to give opinions on the collection and explanation of the Party Central Committee's feedback on a project on continuing to build and perfect the law-governed socialist State in the new period; a project on reviewing the 15-year implementation of a resolution adopted by the 10th Party Central Committee's fifth plenum on continuing to renew the Party leadership over activities of the political system, and another on continuing to promote the country's industrialistion and modernisation./.
- 390 corruption cases investigated, prosecuted in 2021:anti-corruption central steering committee
- Winners of Party building press awards 2021 announced
- Winners of Party building press awards 2021 honoured
- Communist Party’s 92nd anniversary celebrated nationwide
- Lao, Cambodian parties greet CPV on 92nd founding anniversary
- HCMC Party Chief extends Tet greetings to needy people in Dong Nai
- Party General Secretary Nguyễn Phú Trọng offers incense to commemorate Party’s late leaders
- Hanoi Party Chief extends greetings on Year of Tiger
- National press award on Party building presented to winners
- President offers incense to late Party, State leaders
- Workshop spotlights former Party General Secretary Do Muoi's revolutionary career
- Party, State, HCMC leaders extend Tet greetings to frontline forces,needy people
- Leaked Liberal Party emails reveal extent of division ahead of crushing election defeat
- Senior ministers will be given party responsibilities in Karnataka: BJP MLA
- Party chief pays tribute to late leaders
- RNC committee advances resolution to censure Cheney, Kinzinger
- Republican National Committee overwhelmingly votes to censure Cheney, Kinzinger for sitting on Jan. 6 cmte.
- ‘Sad Day For My Party’: Republican Gov. Larry Hogan Criticizes Censure Of Reps. Cheney, Kinzinger
- Republican Party terms January 6 Capitol riot ‘legitimate political discourse’
- Kelli Ward Files to Quash January 6 Committee's Subpoena
Party Central Committee continues 6th plenum have 355 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.