The Vietnam’s International Mining, Minerals Recovery and Construction Exhibition through Informa Markets, the world’s leading trade show organiser, was held at International Exhibition Center (ICE) in Hanoi.
|More than 100 local and international exhibitors from 18 countries and regions joined the Mining & Construction Vietnam 2022 exhibition|
With the experience of connecting more than 60,000 exhibitors at more than 230 events, providing the ultimate B2B platform to drive business, this October, Informa Markets brought back the industry’s most prestigious exhibition on mining, building materials and construction design in Vietnam.
This year’s exhibition brings booths from countries such as the Czech Republic, China, and Poland alongside major players in the industry such as Vietnam Fuli Machinery, Tsurumi Pump Vietnam, Zenith Industrial Rubber Products, and Vinza.
“We collaborate with leading mining and construction companies to bring the prestigious, professional, and standardised exhibition event to global attendees. Applying the revolution in digital solutions and the implementation of robotics in specific technologies, we believe that the products showcased at the exhibition will bring alternatives for businesses’ challenges,” said BT Tee, general manager of Informa Markets Vietnam.
This exhibition was accompanied by Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries (Vinacomin).
Nguyen Ngoc Co, deputy general director of Vinacomin said, "The exhibition will contribute to promoting the transfer and development of new technologies in the field of mining, connecting and expanding cooperation relationships between businesses in the industry, towards a sustainable mining industry while creating environmental protection and positive contributions to the economic development of Vietnam."
Yang Ming, general director of Fuli Sany Vietnam, shared the company’s desire to promote the greening of mining in Vietnam
Yang Ming, general director of Fuli Sany Vietnam, the official distributor of construction machinery and equipment for Sany, the largest construction equipment manufacturer in China, said Vietnam was rich in natural resources and mineral exploitation associated with environmental protection.
"We believe that greening the ore mine is our responsibility. For many years, Sany has focused on the need to convert and upgrade different ore mines, such as cement mines, sandstone mines, non-metallic mines and open pit coal, and improve equipment in a smart, safe and green way, increasing digitisation in mining, and providing a comprehensive construction plan for customers around the world,” said Yang.
The exhibition will provide a space for businesses and experts in the industry to exchange, share, and learn about mining operations, innovating operation methods, and applying digital technology and robots in mining and production to increase output and reduce occupational accidents and environmental problems.
Besides displays of cutting-edge new technologies and solutions, side activities at the event framework also provide interesting information to deliver more value to participants. The event will also hold several seminars with leading industry experts to consult and share insights on various topics.
|This event is built as an ideal trading centre for local and international companies working in the mining, building materials, design, and construction sectors|
Mining Vietnam 2022 will showcase many mining products and services, such as auxiliary production systems for coal mines; raw materials, tools, and equipment for mineral processing; intelligent mining and automation; surface and underground mining equipment; transportation and general services.
The seminars are developed based on the practical requirements of businesses to bring perceptive views in specific sectors and propose strategies to existing obstacles.
Mining Vietnam, since 2012, has become a reliable gathering place for businesses and an effective trade event for domestic and international individuals and organisations.
In 2018, it honourably welcomed 138 exhibitors from China, the United Kingdom, Germany, India, Italy, Poland, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and 2,450 visitors from 19 countries and territories.
By Thai An
- Park changes the face of football in Vietnam
- Sports After two refusals, Vietnam agree to attend King’s Cup 2019 in Thailand Hanoikids – Tours with a unique twist
- Sports After two refusals, Vietnam agree to attend King’s Cup 2019 in Thailand Meet the woman changing Vietnam’s honey industry
- Sports After two refusals, Vietnam agree to attend King’s Cup 2019 in Thailand In Vietnam, man asked to pay $0.0085 in bank debt
- Political instability, other threats to global companies driving growth of iJET International
- Sports Vietnamese corporation wants to build F1 racetrack in suburban Hanoi The color of incense in Vietnam
- Sports Vietnamese corporation wants to build F1 racetrack in suburban Hanoi Life after leprosy in Vietnam
- Hanoi Grand Prix set to join Formula One circuit in 2020
- Sports Will Brexit hurt the Premier League? Southern Vietnam sizzling as dry season reaches peak
- Sports Will Brexit hurt the Premier League? Vietnam, S.Korea sign agreement on joint TV program production
- Aston Martin V8 supercar expected in 2022
- 5 beautiful cricket stadiums which are currently under construction in India and Bangladesh
- Sports Will Brexit hurt the Premier League? Local authorities seek $132mn in state aid for construction of Sa Pa airport
- India to drop out of Top 100 in FIFA rankings after Asian Cup 2019 debacle
- Yarde vs. Reeves results: Anthony Yarde stops Travis Reeves in 5th round
- Aerial View: Virginia International Raceway
- Join Chip Foose For a Weekend of Fun With Year One’s Braselton Bash
- Gates Corporation – 100 years of experience as a leading OE belt supplier
- NBA Buzz: Lauri Markkanen looks ready to join the ranks of the NBA's elite
- Jaguar XE fuel economy targets – under 4 litres per 100 km combined thanks to aluminium construction
Over 100 enterprises join 5th international exhibition Mining & Construction Vietnam 2022 have 860 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.