Binh Phuoc has the largest area in the southern key economic region, holds strategic geographical location as a gateway for socio-economic and cultural exchanges between the southeast, the Mekong Delta and neighbouring Cambodia. Its gross regional domestic product growth amounted to 9.01% in the first nine months of this year, higher than the country's average and topping the southeast's.
Participants were also impressed by the province's revenue to the State budget and recovering exports. The number of firms resuming operation doubled the shut-down ones, contributing to generating jobs to nearly 37,000 workers. Binh Phuoc also completed the provincial planning for the 2021-2030 period with a vision to 2050.
In order to welcome new investment flows in the near future, the province should make thorough preparations in terms of both hard and soft infrastructure, especially information technology and digitalisation, N.A. Chairman Hue said.
According to him, Binh Phuoc should focus on developing transport infrastructure, particularly the section linking with Ho Chi Minh City and Chon Thanh – Dak Lak's Gia Nghia city section, then develop industry to generate more jobs.
The leader also suggested developing more businesses, working groups and different economic models to attract foreign investment.
- Harsh Vardhan takes charge as WHO Executive Board chairman, calls for shared response to fight COVID-19
- Interprovincial roads in urgent need of investment in Southeastern region
- An Giang posting upbeat outcomes in poverty fight
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 29
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 27
- Central provinces suffer huge losses due to hot weather
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 20
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 21
- PNJ falls as Dong A Bank case continues with two new defendants
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 26
- HCM City gets ready for new foreign investment wave post-COVID-19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 17
- HCMC has few public parks
- HCMC lacks the parks its population requires
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 24
- Wood exports increase thanks to new markets
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 22
- Humbled by readers' generosity: As your Mail Force cheques arrive, it's clear your kindness knows no bounds with more than 10,000 so far - worth up to £400,000. On behalf of the NHS and care staff who will benefit, the Mail salutes you all
N.A. Chairman congratulates Binh Phuoc on achievements have 366 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.