Molex, a global electronics leader and connectivity innovator, is expanding its existing manufacturing operations in Ha Noi to include a new 16,000 square metre facility, the company has announced.
The company expects the expansion will support over 200 new jobs in advanced high-tech manufacturing.
Molex opened its first facility in the country in 2007. The expansion will help support the growing demand for its products that are used in many different applications, which include smartphones, TVs, home appliances, test equipment and medical devices, the company said in a statement.
"Molex has operated in Viet Nam for 15 years and this expansion represents our long-term commitment to the country and the community," said Joe Nelligan, CEO of Molex.
"Expanding our manufacturing footprint in Ha Noi gives us added capability and capacity in the Asia Pacific region as we plan to grow with our customers and create more opportunities for our skilled workforce," he said.
The fully integrated connector manufacturing facility will feature advanced robotics, high-speed injection molding, stamping, plating and automated assembly processes along with tooling fabrication and reliability lab testing capabilities.
With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex enables transformative technology innovation in the automotive, data centre, industrial automation, healthcare, 5G, cloud and consumer device industries. — VNS
- AMNS India commits Rs 1,000 cr investment in Andhra Pradesh to expand pellet plant capacity
- Maruti Suzuki's Biggest Investment In Haryana, Over Rs 20,000 Cr To Be Spent On New Plant
- Maruti Suzuki Kharkhoda plant to reach full capacity of 10 lakh units in 8 years, no plan to make EVs here
- Cenntro Electric expands global production capacity with acquisition of advanced manufacturing unit in China
- Maruti Suzuki to set up new car manufacturing facility in Haryana at an estimated cost of ₹18,000 crore
- BGauss Auto to invest Rs 40 cr to double electric two-wheeler manufacturing capacity to 2 lakh units per year
- Auto OEMs to invest USD 515 bn on EV-related technology, plant upgrades: Report
- Rajasthan starts attracting solar module manufacturers
- 'Never been a better time to be vaccine manufacturer': Serum Institute planning to set up its 1st plant in Africa
- Vaccine giant Serum Institute of India plans African plant in global expansion
- Indian vaccine giant Serum plans African plant in global expansion
- Bến Tre expands farming of key aquaculture species
- Stellantis, Toyota expand partnership to manufacture large commercial van
- Apple Waiting for Improved Worker Conditions Before Expanding Production in Vietnam
- Baby formula timeline: Plant posed a risk last fall
- Another push to Haryana's auto industry, state allots land for Maruti Suzuki's third plant
- Samsung to start construction of Texas chip plant in June
- Monroe company plans $4.9 investment at manufacturing facility
- Bạc Liêu expands growing rice to organic standards
- Bac Lieu expands growing rice to organic standards
Molex expands its manufacturing plant in VN have 444 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.