Deputy Secretary of the Central Military Commission (CMC) and Minister of National Defense General Phan Van Giang chaired the event.
In September, under the leadership and direction of the CMC's Standing Committee and MND, the whole military has synchronously and drastically carried out military and defense missions.
In particular, the whole military has strictly maintained combat readiness, firmly managed the airspace, sea, border areas, and mainland, ensured smooth communication for missions, and made recommendations to higher levels to deal with circumstances in a timely manner. Defense agencies and military units have well coordinated in maintaining security, especially during the National Day holiday.
Reports at the event also revealed that agencies, unit, academies, and military schools have actively realized their training programs, reviewed the 2021-2022 academic year and honored outstanding cadets, and started new school year. The whole military has strictly actualized the Defense Minister's directive on building comprehensively strong, exemplary, and outstanding units. Functional forces and units have fostered patrol to prevent illegal exit and entry through land and sea border, effectively coped with natural disasters, and actively conducted search and rescue operations.
In the month, the CMC's Standing Committee issued Decision 308-KL/QUTW on continuing to preserve and protect absolute safety of President Ho Chi Minh's body and promote political and cultural significance of President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Defense agencies and military units have well conducted political and ideological education and information dissemination, protected the Party’s ideological foundation, fought against wrongful and hostile views, strictly implemented resolutions and directives on Party building, and held Party congresses for the 2022-2025 tenure.
International integration and external defense relations have been flexibly and effectively implemented by the military, while logistical, technical, investment and planning, financial, and economical tasks have been drastically and synchronously carried out with positive results.
Speaking at the event, Defense Minister Phan Van Giang praised positive outcomes obtained by agencies and units in the whole military and pointed out shortcomings in task implementation.
Regarding key military and defense missions in the coming time, General Giang emphasized that the whole military should continue maintaining combat readiness, closely follow and accurately forecasting the developments of the situation, especially in border areas, at sea and on islands, making recommendations to higher levels to deal with circumstances in a timely and effective manner, firmly protecting national sovereignty, and protecting political security and public order.
The defense minister also urged agencies and units to ready vehicles and forces to respond to natural disasters and diseases and conduct search and rescue, review task performance in 2022, develop enlistment plan for 2023, and carry out exercises and competitions.
General Giang asked the whole military to pay attention to political and ideological education and law dissemination and strengthen the protection of the Party’s ideological foundation and the fight against wrongful and hostile views.
The defense leader urged defense agencies and military units to launch the emulation campaign to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the “Hanoi – Dien Bien Phu in the Air" victory (victory over Operation Linebacker II of the U.S.) and make thorough preparation for the emulation and award work in 2022. He emphasized the need to carefully prepare for external defense activities of defense leaders, the Defense Minister's participation in the ASEAN Defense Ministers' Meeting in Cambodia, and the organization of the Vietnam International Defense Expo.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Acer Chromebook Spin 13 review: Exceptional performance, questionable design choices
- Poptel P10 Review – Tough & Slim Smartphone With A Few Trade-Offs
- Acer Chromebook Spin 13 Review
- OUKITEL WP2 Review – Huge Rugged Handset With Massive Battery
- OPPO Reno Z Review – The Good Review
- Acer Chromebook 11 CB311-8H Review: A Refined Favorite
- UMIDIGI A1 Pro Review: A Top-Notch Entry-Level Phone
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Review: The Best Value Android Smartphone Available
- JBL Link Bar Review: Don't Buy This Soundbar For Android TV
- OUKITEL K8 Review – An Imperfect But Respectable Budget Handset
- Marvel's Spider-Man review: Amazing, Spectacular, and a little clumsy
- Hobot Legee-668 Review – A 2-Stage Floor Mopping Robot
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 review, 11 months on: Big, powerful, and due for a refresh
- OtterBox Symmetry Clear Incredibles 2 case for Galaxy S9+ review: Your phone's superhero
- Spigen Liquid Crystal Pixel 2 Case review: Clearly a great option
- HyperX Gaming Micro SD Card Review: The Last Micro SD Card You’ll Need
- Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android One) review: Almost the perfect budget phone
- Lenovo Legion Y740 17 review: Ridiculous power in a laptop that costs less than the competition
- 'Sicario': Review
- LG G7 ThinQ Review – Something Borrowed, Something New
MND reviews task performance in September have 737 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.