At the meeting (Photo; SGGP)
Mr. Khue highly appreciated the efforts, dedication and responsibility of the publishing team, which have created the brand attached with the development of Ho Chi Minh City over the past 40 years.
This will pave the way for the sector to catch up with the trend of applying science and technology with the aim to satisfy readers' tastes. With a team of enthusiastic and experienced publishers who are knowledgeable about the printing technology, the sector will publish good products for local and international readers.
Director of the General Publishing House of Ho Chi Minh City Dinh Thi Thanh Thuy expressed her appreciation for support from leaders of the City Party Committee and the Propaganda Department of Ho Chi Minh City for the publishing and printing industry.
On the same day, the delegation led by Deputy Head of the Standing Committee of the Propaganda and Education Board of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Le Hong Son visited and congratulated Ho Chi Minh City Book Distribution Company (Fahasa).
Mr. Son expected Fahasa to continue to maintain the development for public officials, especially parents and students of Ho Chi Minh City in particular and the community.
By staff writers – Translated by Anh Quan
- Enter the hyperscalers, and how tech enabled industries to cope with the pandemic
- Even After Contracts, Below-the-Line Workers Say the Industry Still Has a Long Way to Go
- Propaganda posters used for calling people not to ignore 5K principles
- HCMC leaders send congratulations to teachers on Vietnamese Teachers' Day
- EnPro Industries (NPO) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- US Justice Department conducting cyber crackdown
- Jackpot: How the gambling industry cashed in on political donations
- As Citi India seeks a buyer for its retail assets, employees look for safer pastures
- Theatre Royal Plymouth: Employee fears cuts mean career change
- Revolut chief tasked with global expansion departs
- White House implementing COVID vaccine and testing mandates for businesses with 100 or more employees
- Scott Pruitt, Trump’s E.P.A. Pick, Backed Industry Donors Over Regulators
- 5 Remarkably Powerful Customer Service Secrets From the Hospitality Industry
- Google Reportedly Seeks Pentagon Contract Three Years After Employees Revolted
- Ex-Google employee warns of ‘disturbing’ China plans
- Covid: Wiltshire head teacher leads school meals quality review
- COP26: On the frontline with a methane hunter in the heartland of America's oil industry
- The Online Lending Industry Is Growing Sharply (and So Are the Gripes)
- Meet the woman heading the $1 trillion investor group unseating corporate Australia's main men
Head of Propaganda Department congratulates employees in publishing industry have 403 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.