Selected Fulbright US – ASEAN Visiting Scholars will travel to the United States for three to four months during the first half of 2024, where they will carry out scholarly and professional research on priority issues related to ASEAN and the US – ASEAN relationship.
Details on the eligibility requirements, expenses covered and application process can be found at the website at https://vn.usembassy.gov/education-culture/fulbright-program-vietnam/us-asean-fulbright-visiting-scholar/ or contact Ms. Hoang Phuong, Program Assistant at phone (024) 3850-5067 or email [email protected] .
Deadline 5:00 p.m., December 5, 2022 (Vietnam time).
- Pat Tillman Foundation Announces 2020 Tillman Scholar Application Now Open
- US Diplomat Visits India to Promote Education, Cultural Ties
- St. Luke's Scholar Named National Cum Laude Society Winner
- 2 Highland Park Students Named Presidential Scholar Candidates
- Trump upbeat ahead of North Korean summit; Kim visits Singapore sites
- Top Harvard Professor Arrested For Lying To Feds About Involvement In Chinese Spy Program, Prosecutors Say
- UPDATE 2-HK leader declares virus emergency, halts official visits to mainland China
- HK leader declares virus emergency, halts official visits to mainland China
- NAPCO (North American Polymer Company) Announces Open Enrollment in Its Kitchen and Bath Refinishing Training Program for Commercial Property Owners and Maintenance Crews
- Hong Kong leader declares virus emergency, halts official visits to mainland China
- U.S. State Department warns against visiting China, citing coronavirus
- A Virginia middle school canceled its cultural exchange program with Chinese students over coronavirus fears
- Obama Administration to Clamp Down on Visa-Waiver Program After Paris Attack
- PRNEWS Announces the CSR & Nonprofit PR Awards Finalists; Luncheon March 26 at The Watergate Hotel
- The Arc of Katy announces Founder’s Award, Volunteers of Year honorees
- VIP is Now Accepting Applications for the 13th Annual Women in Technology Scholarship (WITS) Program
- Philly School Ends Chinese Exchange Program as U.S. Schools Confront Coronavirus
- DHS memo outlines proposed changes to Remain in Mexico program
- Europe's first cases of human-to-human Coronavirus: FOUR German workers catch the disease after Chinese colleague visited from Shanghai - as the death toll hits more than 130
- Edge Legal Marketing Announces Strategic Partnership with London-based TagusPR
Fulbright US - ASEAN visiting scholar program 2023 announced have 382 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.