Earlier, at 4:00 on October 1, fisherman Trinh Tang Tien (born in 1991, from Phan Rang – Thap Cham city, Ninh Thuan province) on trawler BD 96714 TS, had an accident while fishing at sea, causing multiple injuries. Accordingly, he was taken to Truong Sa island.
At Truong Sa townlet’s medical center, the patient was diagnosed with blunt abdominal trauma, intra-abdominal bleeding, rupture of right liver, and intestinal injure.
Through a telemedicine conference with the Ministry of National Defense's Military Hospital 175, doctors at Truong Sa townlet’s medical center realized that patient Tien was in severe conditions and then requested to take him ashore for further treatment. Accordingly, Army Corps 18 sent a helicopter, captained by Colonel Pham Ngoc Hoai with an emergency team of Military Hospital 175, to the island for the rescue mission.
The emergency flight met all requirements and landed safely right at the Ho Chi Minh City-based hospital's Institute of Orthopedics. After that, the patient was taken to the Emergency Department of the institute for further treatment.
According to Colonel Pham Ngoc Hoai, despite harsh weather conditions, the team overcame difficulties to reach the scene and bring him to shore safely.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Family remembers 'kind, gentle' fisherman who drowned off SA
- Sick fisherman aided at sea
- Judge refuses to dismiss lawsuit over Kobe Bryant helicopter crash photos
- Quang Tri border guards save three fishermen in distress at sea
- 31 Fishermen Rescued Off Sinking Ship, Authorities Say
- On board the EU spy planes helping to stem the tide of Channel migrants
- UK: 400 Boat Migrants Land as First Migrant Drowns This Year
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 12
- Natalie Wood death: Investigator calls new witnesses "very credible"
- Video proof of shark fishing at popular WA swimming beach, sparking fears of another fatal attack
- The Long, Lonely Road of Chelsea Manning
- Coast guards save five fishermen at sea
- Coastguard celebrates 200 years of saving lives at sea after being created to combat smuggling
Distressed fisherman brought ashore by helicopter have 312 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.