Dien Bien (VNA) – The northwestern province of Dien Bien is hosting a Vietnam-Laos cultural, sport and tourism festival from October 1-3.
The festival, the third of its kind so far, has attracted the participation of ethnic artisans, artists and amateur athletes from 10 Vietnamese provinces bordering Laos, and 10 art troupes from Laos.
Activities during the event include demonstrations of festivals and ethic cultural practices, shows of ethnic costumes, displays of socio-economic achievements and cultural and tourism products of participating localities, folk art performances, and traditional sport competitions.
Field trips to survey tourism attractions in Dien Bien will also be held for delegations from Vietnamese and Lao localities.
Deputy head of the festival's organising board Nguyen Thi Hai Nhung said the festival is intended to praise the special Vietnam- Laos relationship and introduce the potential and strength in culture, sport and tourism of ethnic groups in areas along the Vietnam-Laos border .
It also testifies to the consistent policy of the Vietnamese Party, State and people on strengthening and developing the close bonds between the two Parties, States and peoples of Vietnam and Laos, she said./.
- Deputy ministerial-level Vietnam-Laos political consultation held
- Foreign defense attaché corps to Vietnam visits Dien Bien border guards
- Vietnamese star Son Tung M-TP to host Vietnam tour
- Vietnam News Agency - 75 years of pride
- Two killed amid floods, rain in northern Vietnam
- Top leaders of many provinces named
- Charming attractions you should not miss in Vietnam's Bac Lieu
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 22
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 26
- Sa Pa to host Korean Cultural Day
- Folk games and entertainment activities to be minimised at Keo Pagoda Festival
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 20
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 22
- Cham traditions live on at annual festival
- Covid-19 horror show continues for Vietnam cinemas
- Dak Nong Geopark, third UNESCO-recognized geopark in Vietnam
Dien Bien province hosts Vietnam-Laos border cultural festival have 323 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.